Noob PvP question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Dec 26, 2016.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Do I need the origin crisis dlc or any dlc in order to buy the Huntress pvp cr 98 Vengeance armor? Or I can just buy it if I am premium with pvp cr 97 and no dlcs?
  2. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

3. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

PvP gear is worthless tbh
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I don't believe the DLC is required anymore.

Also, Ghost is awful at answering questions.
    • Like x 2
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

In PvP arenas?
  6. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

PVP is broken right now. I would not say the gear is useless cause who it works for is so chaotic. I have toons that PVP gear seems to work and others where is seems like a paper bag would do just as good. I'll let the Stat Revamp decide if this game will ever be more than SIMS with powers and weapons ever again. Just do the PVP arenas and open Promethiums if you can to get the styles you want.
  7. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

GUYS MY QUESTION WAS IF I NEED A DLC NOT A RANT ABOUT PVP THANKS.
    • Like x 5
  8. STARGARD Well-Known Player

must be legendary or have dlc.
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

As far as I am aware you do not have to have any DLC to progress from 97-101.

Only concerns I have ever heard regarding PVP and F2P or Premium is the cost of the gear.
  10. Ichiro Loyal Player

I don't think you need the DLC. You do need a full set of all the 97 gear including trinket and rings to be able to buy 98 gear.
  11. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You need the previous sets. Additionally F2P can't buy my stuff PvP gear. Premium or subscription is needed