Non Teaster's feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Anti Bezz New Player

Since I can't post in testing feedback I still have an issue with Big Barda in Breach and with Boom Tubes in Artifact villain side. Others post thing you have noticed as well would help also.

I don't care about her having so much HP in an alert though it doesn't make much sense, my issue is her mechanic for being lunged out of draining the nullifier isn't working. I'm assuming you can keep the nullifier up since the move she does is counterable, but even if she gets countered you still have to recharge it. I'm either thinking to much about it and that wasn't your intention, but it would be a better game mechanic than being forced to recharge it every second. So something that should be fixed or to much thought.

Mister Miracle in Artifact. The boom Tubes got villains is just ridiculous and having heard the heroes have actual time to hit them to get the feat is upsetting now. I have seen it once the adds didn't spawn, but the person that did was directly on it the very second it spawned. Every other split second time an add would spawn.
    • Like x 1