No summer sale ? What’s going on ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MelloManiac, Aug 16, 2022.

1. MelloManiac New Player

As the title states where’s the summer sale ? We’re half way they august and nothing still . Is the game coming to a end ? Will DCUO recover ? Are they merging with someone again? Find out on the next episode of . .
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We don't get a summer sale every year.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ink_ New Player

4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Correct, there were no sales in 2011, 2012, or 2018. There have only been sales 8 out of 11 years. The latest we had a sale was August 18, 2016, which would be six years ago tomorrow.
    Save BIG as the Summer Ends! | DC Universe Online
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

wow what do you keep a spreadsheet? :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

It's their loss. I try to get the most bang for my buck, so no sale... no money for DCUO.

Sorry, not sorry.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is where I'm at. I waited a few months to buy anything I was going to buy...I can wait a few months more. They don't want my money...no problem.
    • Like x 3
  9. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I'm out of town next week, that's usually when they release all the things I need/would like to have :(:D
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Nothing like that. I'm good with search engines. Had a friend who used to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Kill joy lol

A summer sale would've been nice though, there's still time devs, there's still time
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Last year's summer sale was a kill joy.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Lol :D
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Same here. It's like they don't want to make money at all.