No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Solarbound Committed Player

Okay, cool man, thanks. I would've believed you if you said 60 originally.
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

How about just 1 more feat to autocomplete?

the 25,000 gather feat :D I am sure there is space for 1 more 50pt feat
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nah make ppl earn it
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Kind of a flimsy reason to get rid of Mark relevancy, I think. But then I haven't seen a compelling reason yet, so take that as you will. :D

Besides, I'd rather not see prices that rely on Marks increase again to account for all the extra currency available.
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

True; however, it is difficult to go back to earlier group content to complete those feats to get those skill points. As it has been pointed out many times, if players had a *good* reason to play earlier content then the CR skip would be more useful, as players would be able to make up the difference in those skill points much easier. You would think that more players would want to go back to older content to complete missing feats, but that doesn't happen as often as it should; waiting an hour or more for a Tier 5 raid is just wrong.
    • Like x 2
  6. IceRaider Dedicated Player

If you ask me a cr skip is a slap in the face to those who grinded their way up... add on sp and it's even worse as most sp in the game before time capsules required effort and sometimes a lit of playtime. So yea people should be happy they can get a free cr skip to 255 and 77 free skill points...
    • Like x 1
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Actually no, no they shouldn't because that's time and effort people put YEARS into this game to obtain. You mise well ask for SP packs to be placed on the MP and throw everyone that actually worked on getting 400-500sp down the drain.
    • Like x 1
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Or you know use your precious legendary replay badges to unlock feats, problem solved.
    • Like x 1
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yall should just be grateful for any sort of gift tbh, at least it wasnt just a shirt or base item.
    • Like x 1
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Why when people need to learn to grind, after all this is a MMO. I grinded 25k out in about 2 month maybe a little over. Along with the max craft. It got me ready for the grind fest that is artifacts and augments. People need that training especially if they dont plan to open their wallets every new artifact and augment set or meta change. Which you know is often.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

They already sell source marks on the marketplace the only real justification they have for continuing with the cr relevancy is selling those for real cash.

If you want people to run old content then start rewarding them properly for doing so.
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Only fools buy source Mark's off the MP, when you can earn enough in game for FREE to do everything you need to do
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Only a fool buys anything on the marketplace except seals and armories, yet they do...
    • Like x 1
  14. Krytin Active Player

Your not far off on the neccessary space but lower yet. Now just becuase the max sp available is over 400 it doesn't mean you have to have at least 300 or even 200. I have known two many players that can still pop in today with only about 140 and do what ever role they want. But your right sp the more you have sweeter the gravy
  15. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

kinda skipped past the responses so if this was already said oops

What would be cool is if next year they give a character duplication, Where your Sp, Feats, Artifacts, would be copied over 1 new character. Meaning all the skill points I gathered, all the hard work I put into artifacts (((((Currently equipped))))) (Not Every Artifact just the three you have equipped on you) would be duplicated to ONE (and only one) character
    (For example if I have 1 artifact at 140, my duplicate would receive xp needed to reach 140. But if the second artifact is 40 I receive the xp needed to reach 40)
    My cr would be rounded to the closest content (if im end game then my duplicate would be the same or close to it). Nothing would be free, players can experience something new without the hassle of grinding all the nth metal required to reach their main character/ please players who hate when new players get a free boost.
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

does this mean we can expect pvp and legends to be fixed then? finally?
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

do you ever stop whining about what members get? we get it you got a chip on your shoulder over member , prem and f2p.... blah blah blah
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Or you can stop complaining other people have more sp than your cr255 skipped character and try to get what others worked for.
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I hope next year they make the skips where if you dont have a character that CR you cant use the skip. Will teach all you ungrateful people to be grateful for once in your life.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And where exactly do you suggest they give those skill points from??? Because that's the issue that the OP and people who support that idea like to gloss over.