No muntineers

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Miss Adora, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Devs every summer event this been happening, there have been multiple ships with all 4 turrets up, and no muntineers are spawning on the ship. Maybe 1 at time will pop up. You move to another same issue.

The other issue, it happened once, hope it doesn't again, I was moving to another ship on my villain then all of a sudden the zone was not available.
    • Like x 2
  2. TechAngelAshley New Player

Same here. Only w/my hero character. The objective said to 'Defeat the Mutineer Borders that have boarded the Golden Atlantean Frigates (0/10)'. I'm going to the Gold ships and NOTHING is happening! No progress or anything what so ever. I've tried logging out and relogging to see if that worked. But it's clear to be a major bug, making it impossible to complete this mission.
    • Like x 1
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

Part of that may be the bug where almost all the ships (even the opposition) are gold.

The issue with the Mutineers has been going on for at least the last 2-3 years. In the past I've seen it take 10-15 minutes for a new group to respawn on ANY of the mission-specific ships.