Not A Bug No more Bonus Rewards (Grains of Time)?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Khael, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Khael New Player

Until today, before shutdown, we could run save the universe instances in normal difficulty to get Grains of Time and again in event difficulty to get more Grains of Time in half number. If you look in Phantom Zone 4 player in custom on duty it's still there (Bonus Rewards: Grains of Time). Same for the Raid (Power Core) and solo (Science Spire). After shutdown, with the New Save the Universe instances, this is not possible anymore. Why? I think this is not intended. I think the devs forgot to update this. Please fix this so we can run again in event difficulty to get bonus Grains of Time.
    • Like x 1
  2. Khael New Player

UPDATE: they updated the text in the new save the universe instances (on custom on duty). Now in Iceberg lounge, for example, says Bonus Rewards Grains of Time. However i didn't get bonus Grains of Time when i ran the event difficulty after running normal difficulty like i used to get it. We want, we need more Grains of Time and this was a fun way to get it, please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The loot locks between all three versions of the STU content should be/should have been shared. I think this was a bug that got inadvertently fixed as we were updating other things.
  4. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I just replayed Iceberg twice on one of my toons and no Grains.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That's a seperate issue. This post is about how we could run once unclamped and once clamped and receive grains. And that isn't a thing anymore. I think there's a post already about the issue you're speaking about