Fixed No Longer Getting Omnibuss Daily Mission?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pillowpet, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Pillowpet New Player

The daily mission for Steve Trevor no longer appears anymore, can't even talk to the npc. Not sure if I get weeklies either since I don't know they are supposed to reset yet.
    • Like x 4
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

As far as I’m aware, that mission is auto granted to your journal

Weekly resets Thursday
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So it was supposed to reset each week? I thought it was a one time thing. If not, I can confirm that the mission does not auto reset for all characters.
  4. Pillowpet New Player

So it's not just me. When you complete the daily you have to talk to Steve Trevor to get the reward. I no longer see this at all. I don't see the mission, I'm never told to talk to Steve Trevor for reward.
  5. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

The daily omnibus is in my journal. Never talked to Trevor to renew it, it just appeared.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Mine did so the first day. Since then, I have not seen it again. I was not aware it was supposed to keep resetting.
  7. Xegert New Player

Yeah, I got this too. After the first time, I didn't get them again, while my friend gets them again every week (or day for the Solo one). Thanks to that I'm missing out on some extra Source Marks too.
  8. Gothkid1972 New Player

Already 2 threads about this...

Be happy some of us never received the first Steve Trevor Omnibus mission

In the other threads the Devs told us to contact customer service...which I and at least one other player did...but our responses from customer service were "Tell the Devs"

So no idea currently whats going on
  9. Quixotic Developer

I found and fixed a case where characters who finished ARGUS On Duty while below CR 60 would no longer receive the Omnibus missions after raising their CR to 60 or above.

Once that's updated, it will hopefully help at least some of you.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 1
  10. OrionPax21 New Player

Yeah, 2 days in a row with no Daily on the same character for me. I believe he was just under CR 60 when I did it last, so maybe that'll fix it.
  11. Pillowpet New Player

Checking back on this. Weeklies still reset, still no dailies.
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yep no more omnibus solo reset daily since mega capsule for me
  13. VariableFire Loyal Player

I did have the daily mission last week, after the Mega Capsule dropped I haven't gotten it since. Got my CR up to 340 around the same time if that helps.
  14. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Omnibus solo / duo mission is labeled weekly.
  15. VariableFire Loyal Player

I can't find any update saying that.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This missed our hotfix notes from the 9th.

• Like x 5
  17. Pillowpet New Player

Thanks for the update. Much better change
  18. andreborba588 New Player

someone managed to fix the mission error argus??