No drop in Oolong Island alert

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deathsaurus, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Today i twice run Oolong and both times, bosses wont drop anyhing.
    Regular enemies drop items (mostly for bases) , but Oolong Enforcer, Metal Man A-7, Tornado Tyrant and Shang Tzu drop notning.
    • Like x 14
  2. pebcak New Player

thats because this particluar instance has a round robin loot systemn and a cr minium as I have been told by my league mates
  3. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

amm, and that is mean "round robin loot system"?Sorry, i dont understand(
    And this was general alert, not tier2, so what about cr? Its not required for this instance.
  4. Shooting Healer Active Player

i seen this as well in the general alert
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you post what CR you were when you ran the alert?
  6. GR33N L4NT3RN New Player

7. GR33N L4NT3RN New Player

I am running into the same issue. I am level 19 (CR-16), have run Normal Oolong Island on multiple occasions and cannot see loot for bosses. Any insight on this issue is appreciated.
  8. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

~35-39
  9. surge914 New Player

im cr 89 and I also ran this alert and didn't get loot on normal. went in to get some collections but was helping out and the bosses dropped loot but no group loot thing came out and no one got loot. only collections and drops from regular mobs works.
  10. Neclord New Player

This has been going on since the Oolong Island glitch that made enemies appear as black figures and allies invisible. The regular mobs drop items but bosses drop nothing, it's happening in both versions of the alert.
  11. Dia New Player

lvl 19 17CR "regular" Oolong. Could see the "drop" animation but there was no "group loot" notification for any of the bosses.
  12. Kestral Committed Player

I've played this alert from a new character to I'm now at cr 68 (either hoping the drops get fixed or hunting collections mostly) and have never revived loot from the boss battles.
  13. The Great One New Player

Level 19 CR 17 - no loot from any of the bosses, have cleared it twice now
  14. mero New Player

I just cameback to the game with a new toon on the pc side. I ran oolong twice now on normal and still no bosses drop loot. might I also complain that it took me 5 hours to find rutherfordium in that place, never took me that long to get a collection in an inst. ever!! lol
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I just saw this happen a few minutes ago. I queued for Oolong low alert and got all the boss-loot without rolling, so this seems to be what happens, if people don't get loot: One just gets the loot automatically and the others don't get to roll for it.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Ah, sorry, posted in the newer thread for this. This would be the right place to post. I've experienced this when running the general alert as a higher CR player; the loot from bosses always ends up going to me when I have a higher CR than the rest of the group. When I was leveling an alt last week, I did not receive any boss loot. I suspect it may go to characters with a higher CR, but I cannot verify this. Regardless, the boss loot does seem to go to only one player for the general alert.

It's been a while since I ran the T2 alert, so I cannot say whether the loot system is broken there, too. It is definitely not working right in the general alert.
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This is definitely level/CR based. I ran with my league today in the low level alert; two players were 22 and 19 and two were T2+ CRs. The T2+ CRs were able to roll on all loot from bosses, but the 22 and 19 players received no boss loot and were unable to roll.

Based on this, I have a hypothesis that the alert thinks we are running the T2 alert and not the low level alert. It locks anyone out of boss loot who is below the T2 alert CR. Trash loot is still available to roll on for all players.

EDIT: I also just noticed that the vendor in the low level Oolong alert sells Soder Cola Extremes to level 20 players. I can understand Extremes in Bludhaven since that is close to level 30, but Oolong is level 20. Is it intentional for a cola that cannot be used until level 30 to be available in a level 20 alert?
    • Like x 1
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This is going on seven months without a fix. Any timeline on when this might be looked into?
  19. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Sounds like it's exactly this, what is happening.
  20. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Still not fixed? Sad.
    • Like x 1