"No Cog" Glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Peacemakaz, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeelsGood New Player

2. FeelsGood New Player

So apparently a most or time date stamp is non constructive? But a picture would be makes no sense. Can a GM review history of game stats during a raid? Please be clear about this

It's really hard to replicate a non cog glitch simply because it's random. (Happens in prime more often tho)
  3. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Recorded our Prime run last night but no one died, will try again another time (wasn't a wasted video though as the Helm of OP dropped).
    • Like x 1
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

I have seen that as well but even less frequently. That is not the same as the issue reported in this thread (but may be related). The bug is this.

PLAYER A dies
    PLAYER B runs over to revive PLAYER A

In your version, PLAYER B is provided the visual cue but activating it is not effective.
    In this thread, PLAYER B is not provided a visual cue at all.

In your version, there is the theory floating around that you can be revived if you actually wait for PLAYER B to fully activate the visual cue and not press your option to revive prematurely.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Okay, ran the reset raids on Thursday at 1:00AM PDT. First run we do, we get the no gear glitch with our tank when we just start the battle. Not even to Tala. I mention too bad we aren't recording this, and Wanning Comet said he was streaming it. So we now have footage.

It happens at about 17:45 in. Doesn't happen again afterwards.
    • Like x 2
  6. Radium Devoted Player

Nice catch B.

Hopefully it helps this along with whatever is going on.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

lol Silly me, he made a clip of it for me. I didn't know. So here is a single minute version.
    Code:
    http://www.twitch.tv/woxpox/c/2111079
    edit:weird it said it didn't exist.
    Also, ran Black Dawn again and got the glitch myself just a few minutes ago. No recording this time. But what happened was I called my supply drop and then got one shotted. I was getting back up, but got killed while getting back up and no cog.
  8. Laff Riot New Player

Happened to us on our Prime run on Friday night. I am so tired of this bug.
    • Like x 1
  9. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Code:
    http://www.twitch.tv/woxpox/c/2140505
    Got the no cog glitch again in our reset t4 runs on Black Dawn. Happened to me this time so you get a first person perspective. I was dps, went into the bumbler to get a burst rotation off, got hit by one of his aoe's then rolled into one of Tala's aoe's and was downed, you can hear in the vid that my other leaguemates said I had no cog. The entire raid stream is on my channel but I think the highlight is enough of what happened. I don't plan on saving the whole stream session so if you need more than the highlight you should look at it in the next few days or ask me to save it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Agnetta Dedicated Player

happened to me again in black dawn last night
  11. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Seems to always happen when we run Black Dawn. Kind of annoying when it's a healer or the tank. Hopefully they'll have a hotfix for this soon.
  12. kgghk New Player

I just ran DAWN about 30minutes ago it happend. We were on the opposite corner diagonal from were you enter the instance for the tala fight. The clown threw a meatball & one shotted 2 pepole. Niether of them had cogs. They were standing on that little incline.
  13. Doc Holliday New Player

USPS3 Hero, ran Prime this Past Sunday night going for the No Tag Out Feat, Troller went down 2nd boss and had no cog. 14 April 2013 around 7pm EST.

Good news is we got the feat for new league members regardless of this glitch, bad news it the Helm didnt drop.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have a fix for this on PC Test currently.
    • Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This fix is now live. Please post if you encounter this problem after GU 25's launch today.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Resolved with GU 25.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.