"No Cog" Glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Peacemakaz, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacemakaz Committed Player

Often times in raids, when players die, there is no wheel over their head, and in raids where people can't come back in to the fight, and during boss fights, this can be a serious issue.
    • Like x 68
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

I'd say we've all seen this one.
    • Like x 3
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Wow, did we all forget to post this one when the new forums came up?

Anyways, its sporatic but happens most often to the first person to die in a raid.
    • Like x 1
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

This can happen but not all the time. Mostly I see it happen on the first person to die in a raid and usually during FoS 3 and Prime (at least in my experiences of it).
  5. TensaZangetsuga New Player

People are too busy complaining about power "adjustments" instead of focussing on the real issues that prevents us from getting through raids & the constant disconnections which should be the main priority. It's whatever though
    • Like x 1
  6. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

It's like a weird virus. I've noticed that It's spread to other instances and even open world as of late. I've been noticing the No Cog in other areas outside of Prime now.
    • Like x 2
  7. Radium Devoted Player

It was always there in other instances, just never as noticable because death occurs much less often outside of Prime.
  8. Shadow Vlad New Player

Who votes this down? It's a real issue and has been happening for a long time.
    • Like x 1
  9. recespieces31 New Player

Yesterday while out in the open world, I noticed this on some Heroes I defeated...they didn't have a cog and some Villians that were beaten by some Heroes, I noticed didn't have a cog as well
  10. TheHiddenFace New Player

Never seen this before o,o
  11. Sore Steadfast Player

Is this a PS3-only issue?
  12. Zim New Player

Happens all the time in Prime on the PS3 side.
    • Like x 1
  13. April Fool New Player

On ps3 we always have 1 person start prime and die, this fixes the cog problem for prime. This should have been fixed along time ago theres no way their not making enough money off of us to fix all these stupid little bugs.
  14. Sore Steadfast Player

I've used that tactic too but it doesn't guarantee anything. I've seen the problem happen even with a sacrifice.
    • Like x 3
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Had this happen in Prime and Gates on USPC
  16. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Makes me kinda miss when it only happened in prime now I see it more often in lots of content, even open world stuff :(
  17. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

The worst is when in PBG on Brainiac at only a 1/4 health left and bam both healers get no cog.
    • Like x 1
  18. exil3d New Player

EUPC at tala too....
  19. surge914 New Player

Yea this happens on Prime. Usually we the first person to go down doesn't get a cog and who the hell downvoted this.
  20. KiLL ORDER New Player

Still occurs in several raid instances. Have yet to see it happen in open word content
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.