No clover bombs for villains

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by StealthBlue, Mar 17, 2016.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I've done the seasonal twice on one of my villain characters and didn't receive the clover bombs. The mission says they are a reward when i pick it up, but when I complete it I only get the 5 lucky clovers. So everyone on the villain side has to buy them off the broker or get them off a hero alt for the feat? This needs to be fixed.
  2. AgentX44 Committed Player

I am a villain and I get clover bombs. I even get them from bosses in normal content sometimes.
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I've run the event once on my current villain, and she has 4 Clover Bombs sitting in her inventory.

EUPS.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Might be a USPS interface problem, or something to do with the character being under level 30 then. but when I went to complete the mission, it only said the reward was 5 lucky clovers. but when I had accepted the mission it was 5 lucky clovers and 4 clover bombs.
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Look in the broker. We can sell them
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I seem to recall another forum poster mentioning that his sub L30 characters weren't getting the bombs either.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

We cannot skip the scene where we get the mission in Hall of Doom. I notice the Hero side can skip it.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I finished leveling the villain character that I did the seasonal with to level 30, and now start getting clover bombs from the daily mission. I don't have any hero characters under level 30 to test with, but its probably a safe bet it exists on both sides.

Also, I was never able to skip the scene where you get the mission on the Villain side pre level 30 or post level 30, or Hero side CR 40-50 or at CR 156.