No clip powersets

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pogovondoom, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Pogovondoom New Player

Newly returned and wanting to go superpowered but I was never a fan of the jump cancel/clipping life. Are all powers viable without doing that or is it still a must to do later content?

Thanks in advance for any help!
  2. L T Devoted Player

Most powers can do well without clipping these days-- though the strongest might rotations generally involve jump-cancelling or weapon-tap-cancelling freeze breath. Electric, Fire, and Nature probably involve the least amount of clipping. Stay away from Rage, Light, Atomic, or Celestial, as their combos are pretty completely dependent on being clipped correctly.
  3. mrcheap Well-Known Player

Is Jackhammer spam still a thing?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can't tell if sarcasm or serious?
  5. Fwames Well-Known Player

Gadgets gave me arthritis
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Jackhammer spam will always be a thing.
    • Like x 1
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

My personal experience here is i agree 100%. I never bought into nor did the clipping/canceling thing. I play the game for fun and ant to see the animations period.
    Im quantum 441 sp and can 100% vouch that at least with my loadout (even tho its not a good one) and artifacts (that aint that great but fit my loadout and support it) you can be competitive in any content w/out canceling an clipping.

For reference i run:
    La Mort, Solar Amp, and transformation card

Loadout is:
    Heat Vision
    Energy expulsion
    Anomoly
    Distortion Wave
    Quantum Tunneling
    Robot sidekick/oblivion (depends if someone is running the eye)

I change nothing ever for any content, elite, reg, solo, duo, alert, raid, and anything else u can think of and my damage is always more than acceptable and often its topps for boss and the instance.

Happy hunting