"No" Bandana face Style from Sub Avatars Area

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghost27Xog, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

I tried to farm the face Style from the Sub Avatars yesterday for hours and it never dropped.. Does anyone know where it went?
    I looked up for some info on this issue and seems like people are having trouble getting it also. The Astral pieces are there but the bandana face isn't. Looks like you were supposed to get it when the cape dropped also. The cape drops but no bandana.
    Could a "Dev" answer this question. I don't mind the farming but if its not there I'd like to know.
    • Like x 2
  2. Chia Death Well-Known Player

I have to second this- there was an issue with the astral set dropping which was confirmed and resolved, but as the bandana isn't part of that set I fear it may have been overlooked as I've heard several people say they haven't had any luck. I'll try to put in some time myself and see if it drops.
    • Like x 1
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Huh....you know I dont think Ive ever seen the Bandana face style. Even in the Bandito set from the MP when it was there.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

5. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Tried again this morning for 3 hours straight and..... Nothing
  6. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Go farm something else because it hasn't been in the sub avatar loot table for quite some time. In fact they just recently fixed a few sub avatar pieces that weren't correctly dropping before. They haven't commented on fixing/adjusting the loot table any further. Apologies and I hope I can save you some grinding for the time being.

Edit: I just wanted to add the Urban Business also doesn't drop anymore.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info... Hopefully they'll bring back the stuff were all looking for and not let it die out.
  8. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Do you have anything supporting that it's not in the loot table anymore (besides the fact people have tried farming it and not gotten it?)?

I'd love to have some kind of confirmation that either this isn't supposed to drop anymore or it is bugged.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was a game update that relocated dropped rewards from mobs to their respective episode bosses. Right after that update was when people realized the sub avatars were not dropping rewards correctly. The Astral style not dropping was acknowledged as a bug and fixed.
  10. Gromm865s Active Player

I've had that dang bandanna drop so many times from those npcs it's crazy. It did take roughly 3 years to get (I forget which piece) for a piece of the astral style to drop though.
  11. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Right, the astral armor set was confirmed as not dropping and resolved, but there was no mention of the bandana, kung-fu or urban business styles so without confirmation from someone at dimensional ink (dumb name) there's no way to be sure they were eliminated from the loot tables.

Edit: Also my league and I tried farming them for a few hours last night and didn't get any drops other than the astral set- so there's some more inconclusive annecdotal evidence, but things keep looking more and more like it's either a bug or something intentional that they just didn't announce and have no plans on making available again.
  12. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I don't know how long "quite some time" is, but I know that it had to have stopped dropping sometime after Summer of 2018 (when I started playing), because I have both of the styles collected on some characters.
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

yeah I tried getting it on an alt, it wouldn't drop, not going to pay 36 replay badges for the bandana when I could of easily farm for it, but if it's not dropping, still not going to pay 36 for it. It's kind of high for one piece.
  14. MlSFlT New Player

The amount you spend on beer, coffee, cigarets, soda, candy, nails, tanning, hair or whatever you buy is gone faster than something that stays on your characters account that you can enjoy - until this game dies like when a business stops listening to its customers for instance.
  15. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

I don’t know how helpful this is going be and 9x out of 10 y’all already know by now but the Bandana Face style can be attained from the wonderverse vendor in patchwork thermsycia for 10marks it’s half price right now hope everyone is safe and have a good day :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Rocked that bandana for years, the pvp duster and a fedora lol. The good old days
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oooooh! What is the item actually called on that Vendor? And what CR do you have to be to buy from them? :confused:
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

CR 299+, the one you need to enter Wonderverse. It's lvl 275 gear.

[IMG]

Beware that Wonderverse will convert to Omnibus when episode 42 launches, so the prices may change later.

A few days ago I also had Bandana drop for me twice in Omnibus as random lvl 280 gear.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'll go ahead and check it out tonight, then. Gotta see which character has the Episode Currencty for it, anyway.

But I disagree with the earlier statement about the Style Unlocking cost of 36 Replay Badges being too high for that item, given how rarely it drops in-game... or DID drop, at any rate. 36 seems on-par with other similarly rare items.
    • Like x 1
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Right now it's double currency week anyway, it's easy to get. :oops:
    • Like x 2