Nintendo Switch PvP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Philthie, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Philthie New Player

I am a new player as I have only started playing the game with the Switch release. I mostly was interested in playing the game for the PvP.

I titled this thread Nitendo Switch PvP because I figured if I can get some info on the current state of PvP then hopefully it will help other new players find a thread with the most recent advice or information easily.

I have read several threads and mostly can see people saying PvP is in a bad state at the moment. Without much promise for it ever being "fixed" or updated.

I have been left with the following questions which I would really appreciate experienced PvPers input on to help myself and other new players hopefully find answers in one place easily i.e. this thread.

Is 1v1 PvP mostly just a few overpowered mechanics such as (correct me if I have misunderstood) Fire tanks and spammable weapon combos?

What powers and weapon choices are viable for PvP?

Do controller effects and debuffs have any effect on players?

What rewards are there for winning PvP?

Should someone planning on playing PvP only specialize towards pure damage or healing?

Thank you in advance for any constructive advice you can give us. Also when I say viable I mean, can be used effectively if even not the most overpowered of choices.

Hopefully I haven't asked anything incredibly stupid, but if I have please forgive me!
  2. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

• Like x 1