ninja nerfs.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xskateXX, Oct 11, 2014.

1. xskateXX Well-Known Player

ok so
    after gu 41 alote of powers seems to be ninja nerfed
    earth dpsers saying its weaker now
    sorcery healers says watchers heals are reallyy really low now
    and the biggest one is rage berserker sc got destroyed
    whats the deal?
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

powertokens
    • Like x 1
  3. xskateXX Well-Known Player

maybe but atleast let us know
    • Like x 1
  4. kawe Loyal Player

One thing that bugs me more than the nerfs itself... is the silence around them. AT LEAST LET US KNOW! ):
    • Like x 1
  5. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Berserk was long due, and I'm saying this as a rage user myself.
    • Like x 5
  6. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

True
  7. chipzes Committed Player

Sure, they obviously ninja nerfed the least used powerset to promote Respec Token sales :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder if you ninja nerf cryers listen to yourselves before crying ninja nerf. Did it cross your mind that a change that's not in the patchnotes might not be an intended change?

Actually I wonder if there were changes at all or if that's just another "I wasn't top of the scorecard after the GU, they must have nerfed my power"... How come they "ninja nerf" every single powerset in every update? What do I respec to if all the other sets are complaining about nerfs too?
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

well i agree most are just not intended bugs but for example rages berserk SC was a intended ninjanerf for pve why?

they announced it for pvp by reducing is duration and allowing only 25% of dmg to be doubled while berserk activated

now for pve they didnt announce anything but its not a bug because how the dmg is calculated

like before gu41 u can still double 100% of dmg but the duration got changed like in pvp ... u benefit only from 1 long wm combo.

berserk does now same damage like any other sc who can be wm crited but + the risk to die/getting countered etc...

for me rage dps became a sub role of a supporter cause the only SC left now is infuriate.

PS: i was also the opinion berserk needed some kind of nerf but not like that ...taking reward out of equation.
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Is this PvE or PvP?
  10. TFlash New Player

I'm so damn tired of these nerfs its whats killing the game in my opinion and is why there are more free to play n premium users than legendary.

Now if its a bug speak on it instead of keeping quiet u can let us when some repair bots we dont care for go on sale but not talk about and address the important issues i signed up for this just to speak on this crap smh

I'm rage and I've had enough of this I followed along like sheep when electricity was nerfed to the point where i would get kicked outta raids for not producing enough damage. Than I moved to quantum and the nerf stick strikes again to where It was hard to get picked up over other powers I.e HL, cel, mental, ice etc because we did do enough damage for the amount of power we consumed and reduced to being forced to troll.

Than rage was on the way the power I wanted to be overall because of melee dps'n capabilities and not just robotic ranging I had a choice on how to play range or melee I agreed with the outrage nerf asap it was broken even our precision buff nerfs but now when the devs nerfed our only range move in speed i was pissed now our RA and beserk are nerfed as well that has done it for me. I will no longer renew my legendary until its fixed I pay $20 a month to be satisfied with a product n will not be forced to choose another powerset to have fun dps' n.

I like alot of other people dps to be competitive I have fun by competing cr108 163sp geared up in dps/tank role it doesn't matter if I lose by 100k to 300k but if I get smoked by 4mil like my league mate did me in LD than its no longer fun and i have barley gotten on since than he's gadgets n my other league mate is sorc who beat me by 1.7 mil and we used to go back n forth were I would win n he would as well not I cant keep up because our bread n butter has been nerfed to useless n all risk no reward at all
  11. TFlash New Player

If u have never been rage or arent a competitive person than its no need to reply to my post because u wont understand my position at all I dont ask for nerfs on other powers and wont start but I shouldn't feel compelled or pushed into a respec token direction to be satisfied with dps'n so I once again will take a break n not renew my legendary until something is said n done
    • Like x 1
  12. TFlash New Player

If u have never been rage or a competitive person than its no need to reply to my post because u wont understand my position at all I shouldn't feel compelled to buy a respec token to stay competitive in dps'n so I will once again take a long break from this game until something is said n done im glad I only pay month to month because of crap like this that takes place a the general community is fine with it accepting the dact that it might be to push sales of replay tokens. Yall allow them to think its ok to screw up powers for monetary gain #sheep thinking
  13. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Fix'd that for you.
    • Like x 2
  14. TFlash New Player

smh like i said dont reply if you dont know what im talkin about simple instructions... sorcery has been strongest dps power for quite sometime rage in my opinion was 2nd def top 3 power. its was made to be a high risk/high reward power and the power that was a you can successfully pull of 3 out of 6 times is nerfed to ****.

in any event unlike most u people on here i want them to buff all powers so they are all desirable and all would be cycled thru instead of lets make two or 3 strong *** powers and have every other power compared to them get smoked **** gadgets is the only power with a true AM.
  15. TFlash New Player

oh and also in response its 1.gadgets 2.sorcery......everything else until munitions but i dont hate on other powers like yall i dont want them to nerf none of the powers unless its a clear exploit but only people who enjoy dps'n n competing would understand me not a support role or someone who just wants to get thru content we all have our reasons for playing this game so if you dont like my reason keep it to yourself plain n simple
  16. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Rage has been undisputed #1 since it's release with Sorcery and one other power at at a close second. If the Rage DPS is playing to optimal performance, there are very few situations upon which he/she could lose. So, it's clear that you don't run an optimal Rage DPS.

People always come complain when their numbers don't look right and immediately blame the power sets. Perhaps you were never that good or the competition, be it friends or not, just got better.
    • Like x 3
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

Watcher isn't nerfed, it's broken.
  18. TFlash New Player

19. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Yes cause rage and sorcery were definitely not popular power lol. I wonder if posters sometimes listen to themselves... lol I kid I kid.

But yes powers do get nerfed and buffed to promote token sales. Anybody who has been playing this game long enough knows this. The only difference now is they use "am" revamps now too. Don't worry, gadgets will see its nerf too, probably around the next dlc power which is a troll power.
    • Like x 1
  20. John Brawler Committed Player

is that why jackhammer isn't doing the damage it was before? not complaining mind you, just curious as it seemed like it was doing less damage and pushing targets outward while they were knocked up alittle bit farther.