Nightwing is the man!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Jun 29, 2013.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I love the guy. I, pretty much, opened this thread for more silliness!
  2. Deathmark New Player

I never got it. Dick grayson i mean. I think it's a costume thing. Terrible costume as robin. Then nightwing. Yeah the first one was worse, but it never was any good. One piece bodysuit. No gloves, no boots, no belts? No. I think its the domino mask too though. Never could take anyone who wore one seriously.

But honestly even BEYOND that. I don't know, i just don't. Maybe i just never felt he truly got out of Batman's shadow.
    • Like x 1
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Sure, I hear you. Love when he was Batman and Two Face figured out it was a different guy because he smiled during combat
  4. Mont New Player

"thanks for the help hero" when u did all the work
  5. Mont New Player

I would rather see this nitewing :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Couldn't agree with you more. 1 of the 52 worlds should be all women. Then again, guys like you and I would be much easier to track.
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Nightwing is cool, but he will always be "junior-batman-with-a-personality". Sorry, but true. He has the skills but adds a sense of humor and the ability to get just about any super-heroine or villainess into bed. I think he was robbed when Batman came back to life. Waiting for him to set his sights on Power Girl and end up in the hospital.
    • Like x 1
  8. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Honestly, I'm a Tim Drake guy. Dick, however, will always be the 1st
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

IMO This is what they should have done...
    Bruce Wayne = Tengu, Spirit of the Bat - his ghost can't rest so now he's uber creepy and has powers!
    Dick Grayson = new Batman
    Tim Drake = new Nightwing
    Jason Todd = stays as Red Hood or becomes Red Robin (which makes me think of hamburgers not super-heroes)
    Damian Wayne = new Robin
    • Like x 1
  10. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I like you so much. Why can't you be a villain ?
    • Like x 1
  11. Mont New Player