Nexus Final Fight Glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by cadaverhead, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eminence Dedicated Player

:D That was funny. We didnt realize that our parents buying us a car was a bad thing, mad that your parents don't have the money to buy you a car?
    Now we know. Done.
  2. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

This is a legit bug report, go argue your hate for One Pieced somewhere else
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I have no dog in this fight but this thread is a shining example of the atmosphere the devs have encouraged with some of their actions when it comes to how they interact with DCUO community.
    • Like x 1
  4. IamZACH Well-Known Player

The money glitch that people got perms banned for was the exclusive league bye the way not one pieced GG doe and every post I've seen from sinister has hate so keep it coming if you have a problem with us we can settle it in PvP :) oh an btw I have never needed to glitch fos2 or nexus when we have nexus on farm mode for how easy it is
  5. IamZACH Well-Known Player

I meant to quote the sinister guy not em lol ^^^^
  6. MockingBird New Player

This was the most sensible thing I've read from a member of your league in this thread thus far.

The more arrogant members of your league should let you be their official spokesperson. I also think you have finally found a defensive position that you will have a hard time getting anyone to argue against as it was indeed full disclosure not realizing that a trick you've been working on was seen as more than just that. However thats as far as I can comment on that because that's where my knowledge of the specific raid mechanics ends, as is the case with most people.

credit where credit is due my good man.
    • Like x 1
  7. ICETANKER15 New Player

You should spend more time HERE
    • Like x 1
  8. Lokkii Committed Player

I don't blame you for trying to defend yourself but the bottom line is you guys are known as cheaters. You think every post I make is hate? you must hate the truth because that's all you see from me.

Settle it in PVP? What have you found some new exploit your dying to try.
    • Like x 1
  9. Purple Ace New Player

We glitched Nexus? You mean that raid we knocked out the first day it was out? The same Nexus where we have runs uploaded on multiple youtubes with different power sets/roles and strategies? Surely this isn't the nexus raid fan boys are referring to....Fan boys like the ones on these threads are the reason I don't post on these forums with the intent of assisting. I only help people via a pm message or in game. Too many fan boys lurking.

Side note: fix this bug, k thanks.
  10. xDecap New Player

I been told the devs about this glitch, when i seen a pug group do it like this...

Funny theyd rather fix flight in paradox, then a cheesy glitch like this
  11. IamZACH Well-Known Player

The truth and what you think are to very different things lol
    And I don't need an exploit for PvP or to beat sinister
    But def keep the comments coming I love the hate esp from sinister :)
  12. xDecap New Player

Then I ninja looted all the gear in there... [IMG]
  13. Lokkii Committed Player

Yea no way you guys were hitting the adds thru the door, lightweight anyone? Def wasn't doing the dueling glitch either, not you guys, your honorable. Would never even consider being under the floor fighting a boss that cant attack you. Never even considered glitching the money, and why would we need to exploit paradox wave since its so easy, and who woulda guessed the glitch mentioned in this thread LMAO
  14. MockingBird New Player

You maybe shouldn't post at all.

ever.
    • Like x 2
  15. xDecap New Player

whats a sinister anyways?
  16. xDecap New Player

you must do this glitch alot, because you are mighty defensive all of a sudden lol
  17. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Weird you know the glitches so well I don't even know half of the ones your refrencing
  18. Purple Ace New Player

Apparently you don't read very well. Try reading it again then post. Thank you.
  19. MockingBird New Player

One Piece = Uncensored.. as in the exact same crew?
  20. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Decap this guy sounds he more worried about glitches and if one pieced did them then playing the game lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.