Nexus Final Fight Glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by cadaverhead, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

People are fighting one boss at a time in the final fight in Nexus of Reality. What these crappy pug groups do is stand on the rafters in the room and have the tank grab aggro. Then only one, sometimes two of the bosses aggro and the other(s) go to the door and don't aggro. Please fix this. Thank you.
    • Like x 8
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Lol, this is sad. They used to stand on the sides of the entrance ramp but that's been given "Grounding" effects so they flee to the rafters? I've been gone for two weeks and I'd figured everyone would be face-rolling Nexus and onto finding ways to cheat Paradox now. I guess I was wrong :rolleyes: .
  3. dark luster New Player

wow u ever thought if the devs would fix nexus or parodox players wouldn't have to find ways to beat those raids how about u ask to fix the lag on the ps3 n the damn animation that doesn't show up n instanly kills u
    • Like x 1
  4. Zim New Player

They just need to maybe tweek the tells a bit. I notice, at night especially when the population is highest on the PS3 side, you might not even receive a tell from a boss and then half the group is dead.
    • Like x 1
  5. dark luster New Player

o **** I just noticed your from that damn league that ****** it up for everyone n now we cant fly in paradox u complaint about flying in nexus n seperate the boss fight when your damn league did the same thing in paradox
    • Like x 4
  6. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

We didn't mess up anything for anyone though. Certain people from that other league that shan't be named did when they cried to the devs because they didn't get it first. It's okay though this is a separate issue and I would like to stay on topic.
    • Like x 2
  7. dark luster New Player

its the same u fly u take one out at the time whats the difference
  8. dark luster New Player

look I.dont have a.problem the.way u got the feat my problem is u guys doing a video n pissing off the devs n now I gotta pay $10 to.switch powers since fly sucks in there I beat paradox last night but to make it easier gonna have to switch powers
    • Like x 1
  9. ARI ATARI New Player

I imagine you replying with an english accent.
    • Like x 1
  10. Gokaigerbay New Player

Yes. Please fix this.
    Hate when I get into a group, they get close to beating the fight. Wipe 2-3 times. Then someone suggests the rafters, and spend 30-40minutes trying to do it, and doesn't help much at all, and the group splits when if we spent that 30minutes on actually doing the fight, we would have gotten it down.

Glad they fixed paradox as fast as they did once the glitch was exposed, this is literally the same thing.
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

lol I was in a group that wanted to try the rafters and they discovered it was no use against Prof Lex's gas canister. Told them after that we do it straight up with no exploit because I refuse to be cheap. That run was actually first time I had heard of the rafters being used.

People need to stop being lazy.
  12. MockingBird New Player

Does anyone else see what's really going on here besides me?
    Having blown up their own spot with their video, they are now dedicated to spinning the use of exploits into 'exposing' existing bugs that they already knew about to make themselves look like the good guys of DCUO.

I'm not buying into it, you aren't posting this to help the community but further your own agenda against Odyssey and kiss up to the devs. More importantly you want to stop anyone else from using any tricks that might be available to do things your group can't do because the majority are on in game vacation.

As far as exploits go, this one sounds time consuming and not worth the effort to be honest, but then again you wouldn't find something liek this unless you were looking for it..
    • Like x 8
  13. MockingBird New Player

heh, a few posts later and I see I wasn't too far off the mark with my analysis lol.

Not affiliated in any way with either side but if you're going to be first at something, especially a raid which is the only thing people take seriously here and you are using shortcuts.. just post the scoreboard next time.
    • Like x 1
  14. ItsHard New Player

And your league was so desperate to get it first that resorted to glitch the raid to get it lol.
    • Like x 2
  15. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Oddy fanboys are everywhere lol your trying really hard but can't tell why.....
  16. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Desperate? You know what assuming does......
  17. ARI ATARI New Player

this thread originally had some merit.
    then the fanboys arrived and made invalid comparisons. the reason the comparisons are invalid are because as fanboys you are blind to reality and cant in all honesty determine who is better because your opinions are determined by what is known as confirmation bias and self fulfilling prophecy. Arguments are not made based on fact or statistics.

this thread reports a bug, leave it at that.
    and...
    if you want to compare two leagues fine... however use real arguments as to why you believe one league is better than the other not "fanboy-isms"
    • Like x 5
  18. ItsHard New Player

I also know that, if I glicth a raid to get a feat i can't brag about it.
    i still don't understand why are you guys so mad,i mean you didn't get banned and you still have the feat,
    only thing you lost was the right to brag about it.

PS: I don't give a **** about Odyssey, just don't claim for something you don't deserve.
    • Like x 1
  19. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Agreed
  20. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Like Phil says from duck dynasty I'm happay happay happay :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.