Next SoBA Rewards?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I was just about to do the Pride bounty on an alt and was wondering if maybe Metamorpho's chest, waist, legs or skin style might be a reward. I know the next rewards are already made and this is not a request, just a guess. Metamorpho has been a significant part of this episode and getting some Metamorpho styles would be cool.

As for a Material, I don't really have a good guess. I might say a Metamorpho material, but I'm not sure what that would look like.
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

wouldn't it look like metamorpho?
    • Like x 1
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Maybe. If you have a Metamorpho material that looks like Metamorpho, then maybe the rewards could be a Metamorpho material, the Metamorpho belt and and the Metamorpho skin. I have no problem with that.:)
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I doubt it, but it would be really cool to have the skin. Would be interesting to have a skin that we could maybe even choose the colors for the different parts kind of like we can with some hairs (Tamaranean Ombre, for instance, or how the ponytail hairs often let you choose the color of the hairband). Could do a lot of really interesting stuff with that.
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Like I said, it's just a guess... who knows what it is until it drops. And yes, a Metamorpho skin would be amazing.