Next Promotional marketplace/movie/tv styles to come/revisit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i know when BVS came out they gave us the snyderverse Batman , Superman, emblems, and a wonder woman one, along with some actual form fitting T shirts , i got it rather quickly but it was removed within a week i think, i hear people that didn't buy it in time, say.

is it safe to say , we probably will never get any Snydercut items? cause i really want armor suits from that movie, would of made WB and SOE tons of money if they gave us the flash's suit, Kal El's black suit style, and one of the batflecks suits, i would pay 2200 sc for a set, along with a lot of other people. also a reason to let people possibly get the emblems one more time, enough people love the Snyder cut and the universe to justify it monetarily / business wise, and for the fan base.

i am not holding my breath thinking it will happen, the new comic shaded material has the fine scale effect on it, like the newer Scaled chroma, but that is a bigger scale size, still doesn't give the armor that Ben Affleck Dark knight Return style suit with the unique scale design. also the man of steel outfit is awesome too, I've seen some good attempts, I've tried for a long time, with the scaled chroma it's a bit easier, but we still don't have the right chest styles, specially for any superman, like the superman in this game, on the load in screen, has the U neck, where there is a style to it has an open neck, not like the stalwart where it is a new 52 turtle neck style,

even if they just release a plain chest piece like superman's in this game, that would be a great buy too. im curious what the IP release capabilities are. and why it has taken so long, took forever to get the flash stuff, now we got the NPC exact suit for flash and Re Flash, along with emblems, and speedforce styles for accessories/aura look.

all we need is a C. Reeves, Cavil, chest styles along with a speedforce update movement style for Flash, and reverse flash to be created, "i would like the whole iconic tree revisited,/ revamped/ updated.

list form:

Snyderverse Suit styles, batman, Superman, Flash, Jason mamoa hair/beard style, "comon fortnite has these"
    emblems from snydercut "give others a chance that didnt get it a chance to get them"
    speedster movement style tree additions, speedforce, negative speedforce, more...
    In game style superman chest piece , hair,

The flash movie coming up , presents some awesome possibilities, even though i love the snyder suit , "just as much as i like the others"
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Anything not directly from the comics is more or less a no go. Like you said, the BvS stuff was removed pretty quickly. I don't think we ever got an official reason beyond the fact that the studio requested the items to be pulled. Could have been a mix up somewhere on licensing rights, we don't know for sure. I think the only other thing we ever got was the CW version of Supergirl for a limited time.

It seems that anything related directly to movies/TV shows are more hassle than they are worth, so we may not ever get anything like those again. Best we can hope for is tie in stuff when movies come out, but with the items being pulled from the comics rather than the movies.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

We will probably get items from the comics because as mentioned above, Devs can only pull stuff from comics. Movies\Shows are currently off limits for them (I remember Charon explaining it at some point aswell, but they are trying to figure things out)
    • Like x 1
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Perhaps with the introduction of Death Metal Batman as a ally, the new styles might be oriented towards a Metal Rock & Roll theme. I’m not very familiar with that particular music genre so I don’t really how to guess what those styles would look like. I just want a new longer hair style for women.