Next on Test: Preview the Anniversary Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2017.

1. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  2. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

3. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Krytpo relegated to a base pet? C'mon Devs, Krypto needs to be a sidekick pet.
    • Like x 2
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Where am I going to keep Krypto?:confused: Thanks DCUO, Daybreak, and Devs.:cool:

• Like x 1
  6. L3iRuS New Player

Turkish language support
    Please
  7. EliteArsum New Player

Yaaayyyy! \(^_^)/
    • Like x 2
  8. Disruptor Well-Known Player

True. That wold probably mean that Streaky will be the Halloween base item cat next year. There is also Beppo the Super-Monkey and Aquaman's octopus sidekick(Can't recall his name) to still be used. Comet would have to be a league base item and not a normal baae item. Comet is a horse.
    • Like x 2
  9. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Loving my Krypto. LOL He flies up and around at stuff on the wall, freezes stuff, eats some of the floor and super breaths it out in dust, lays perfectly on his bed, with this awesome visual of z's and sleeps, plus his bowl radiates! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome:cool: Where am I going to keep Krypto?;)
    • Like x 2
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Ahhh My AUNTY Versary.. she always made the best cookies and cakes Used to love going to her house at Christmas!

LOL Sorry when i READ the post it was the first thing that entered my head and i HAD to type it here :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Bilal New Player

Is there a chance we get again the free cr 100 boost? Sadly I missed the first opportunity :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe this year it will be a free 200CR boost?? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  13. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Loving my Krypto. LOL He flies up and around at stuff on the wall, freezes stuff, eats some of the floor and super breaths it out in dust, lays perfectly on his bed, with this awesome visual of z's and sleeps, plus his bowl radiates! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome:cool: Where am I going to keep Krypto?;)

[IMG]
  15. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if nth metal is what you’re going to need for the artifact to level it up?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes. Nth Metal and the same existing Catalysts for leveling.
    • Like x 2
  17. Black Eneas Active Player

Any word on the style unlocking yet? it's been awhile sense mepps brought it up.
    • Like x 2
  18. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Krypto is finally here, and ps3 will be missed.

With krypto here, and the well put animation/interaction, I think it's safe to say dcuo is claiming back it's throne, and possibly draw in more players.
    • Like x 1
  19. 3doly New Player

its enable but same not worke http://prntscr.com/hm40qe
  20. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Thank you!