Next on Test: Preview the Anniversary Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2017.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Gotcha :rolleyes: Me and my league mate where going back and forth on this
    • Like x 1
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Why is the precision artifact passive need a counter and the might is just really a passive bonus? The other artifact us a troll doing his job? Are you all trying to phase weapons out?
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Krypto, huh? For the next update it will be.... BAT COW!
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ace the bathound* learn your doggos
    • Like x 5
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Not a Lantern aura, don’t care :p
  6. 3doly New Player

mepps i download dcuo from steam if i want buy some think from market i cant i dont konw why can u fix this i try every time but not worke any more i buy steam card 50$ to buy sc in dcuo :(
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Do you have the steam overlay turned on? Is steam online or are you playing in offline mode?
  8. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps,

Will this style have an emblem slot?
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This all sounds tasty and epic thanks Meppy :).
  10. 3doly New Player

my staem is online and just stay like this http://prntscr.com/hl5j1b
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  12. ProGameKOS97 New Player

new Fourth World New God Aura.

Damn :p
    • Like x 3
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    why does the new weapon artefact gives yet again dominance?
    why is the use of its effect limited on lucky shots instead of fix?
    how is this fair or even makes sense, if you think on balancing?
  14. Zpred Dedicated Player

Any update on progress point removal in all content?
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

Fracture style is cool. I still want Hexagon style, along with the original characters from the trailers when game launched.
    • Like x 1
  16. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

all I saw was...made it even easier. and now you have to spend more replays to finish it.
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Looks like it’s not connecting to steam. Do you have the steam overlay turned on?

In your steam library, right-click on DCUO on the left side, choose properties, and make sure ‘Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game’ is checked.
  18. TheDrone Well-Known Player

• Centennial Collapse
      • The Centennial Collapse raid has been changed from a daily lockout to a weekly lockout.
      • Currency rewards and replay costs have been adjusted to match the lockout change.
      • Reduced crowd control from Anti-Monitor.
      • Reduced health on Anti-Matter Shards and Anti-Monitor.
      • Reduced Qwardians protecting Anti-Matter Shards.
    • Vendor
      • Vendor costs have been reduced (includes last year's rewards and this year's rewards).
      • Last year's Anti-Monitor gear has had it's maximum item level increased to item level 192.
    • Open world solo missions can now be replayed.
    • Qwardian Crowns will be sold on the marketplace, like other seasonal event currencies.
    Ok, so I'm gonna do something that I rarely do with this game. :D

Centennial Collapse is an OK raid. Not exciting, but not terrible. The worst part was that it took too long. Cutting the health will make the experience 100% better for me. Less Qwardians will cut the time even more. Amazing. And finally, changing from Daily to Weekly is a dream come true. Doing the same instance EVERY SINGLE DAY gets really boring, really fast.

Reducing vendor cost is great. When I saw this announcement, the first thing that I read had my head ready to blow up. It's back, with NEW and NEW and NEW. I still need one item from last year. They said it would be back so we can complete stuff the next time around. And now, they're just adding a bunch more stuff. I'm never gonna get it all. Oh, wait. Vendor costs reduced. Head no longer exploding. Sweet relief.

Of course, they might also be reducing the number of Qwardian Crowns available. That would have my head exploding again.
    • Like x 3
  19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  20. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

yes, please. more OP crap 98% of the players will never get.
    • Like x 1