Next on Test: Game Update 87

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next on Test: Game Update 87.

Game Update 87 is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Game Update 87 features quality of life improvements for leveling players and the 2018 Fall seasonal event.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 7
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Awesome, although I was really hoping Tactical Mods would be updated differently. Many useless ones, ones that make no sense since the revamp etc.

Very excited for Dog Boo though lol !
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

woooOOOOoooof
    • Like x 8
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

wait is the fall seasonal the halloween seasonal or something else entirely?
  7. Eve YouTuber

And here I was hoping for Ace...
    [IMG]

still excited though! Got a lot of farming to do for my villain league.
    • Like x 3
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

"like the new Swarming Bats Aura to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies"

[IMG]

Ive been wanting that since forever, and hot damn it'll be mine.
    • Like x 4
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yay Bat Aura! :O is it from a collection or at the vendor?
    • Like x 3
  10. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

Tactical Mod Boxes are already on the base dispenser on Live? How is this a new thing for Update 87? I've been using it for weeks now.
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I was wondering the same thing
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think (ikinda dont understand it either) but i think the way its gonna be now is .. you know how we have one tactical mod box that has all the mods that pertain to your power? ..now they are separating them by which slot it goes in... head chest legs feet back etc. so that way you are doing less scrolling to find the one you want you just go to the box you want and the ones that pertain to your powerset..
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I was wanting what you suggested i think early on .... for these to be placed where our augments go... that way we can have different builds with different mods rather then having to manually change them each time...

And i too think a lot of these are pretty pointless...there needs to be some new ones added and some that are just done away with ...

The feet one for example..i am flight and im might based... there really is no need for me to put a foot mod...

Movement loadouts arent great so that leaves that out as an option ... and themod that does damage toadds when they hit you during block doesnt amount to much for me ...

They need to change up the feet mods
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

And lastly can someone explain the gear sets a little better?...
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Puppy Boo is the cutest thing EVER.
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Please show a pic of this haha
  17. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Would also love to see Ace get added. Looking forward to Puppy Boo and the Bat Aura lol.
  18. Deprived New Player

This is cool and all but do you mind fixing the Rocky road feat by deleting the 90 second phases because only 24 are able to spawn during that time, or make more spawn at once during phases
  19. kingmasternova Loyal Player

deadly block is the mod you talking about. If you break out alot then you are missing out.
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Straight from vendor for 100 spooky bites
    • Like x 1