Next on Test: Game Update 79

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Version San Diego Active Player

With the scorecard, is npc heals going to be separated from heals to your actual group? The whole supply drop on npcs does give fun numbers though.
  2. TheLandBender New Player

You guys are doing " love items " but not fixing the powers ? Come on !!!
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Power fixing is a separate team, and that requires its own testing.
  5. Frankzilla Committed Player

Lol power fixing seperate team you must be Olivia Pope sounds like a cop out to me. No matter if powers are broken atleast youll have a new scorecard thou lol
  6. deathlock New Player

this is a shot in the dark but is there a way that u could make all base items from the past to right now intractable so we would get more time worth at spending time at our bases so we are not just looking at fancy stuff we cant use but in stead of role playing it we could actually use or sit or play like the piano at our base for an example, and other things and it'd be interesting at the very least it would bring a new since of life to someone's base if they could use the thing's u have laid down.
  7. SupermanCW423 New Player

New scorecard is dumb and a waste of time the only useful thing at all was the added boss damage stop feeding all the the crybabies everything they whine about wah wah im never on top of the scorecard boo hoo get better scrub nuggets you devs making all these changes for people who probably aren't even paying players who want everything handed to them bunch of lames stop crying antry to get better at game or just quit and scorecard changes look ridiculous the idea is ridiculous get some real brains working on dcuo
  8. puredemon67 New Player

i know this is kinda off topic but ive done some looking around and im seeing shocking numbers in your player count for pc is there any way or any time your gonna do a full console and pc cross platform server any time soon to get that number back up? i mean i dont care that i just lost my 144cr membership account on the ps3 i just want to see this game thrive with more than what i saw. please messege me vack or something i love this game alot
  9. puredemon67 New Player

and this is why DCUO only has 800 players reported to be left in the game because people like you who bash new players or people who need help i started back in 2012 and ive been doning nothing but trying to help new players and people like you make it hard for them and the player count is dropping fast soon the game will shut down then what will you play
    • Like x 3
  10. Darth Loyal Player

800 players based on?
    • Like x 1
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Steam probably. I mean as of right now there are 629 people in game. The games loses a 171 more buttercups.
  12. Darth Loyal Player

I see. I wonder how that compares to people that still active but not online currently.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

There are plenty of people who don't play through Steam plus the PS guys. That 800 number is highly inaccurate.
    • Like x 2
  14. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I have no idea how many people are playing the game at any one time but common sense would indicate that if it were as low as has been surmised the game would be closing down. A population that low could not possibly support the resources necessary to keep the game going. I am sure that the numbers others are posting are accurate but incomplete.
  15. Darth Loyal Player

Yea, I have no doubt in my mind that the total population of the game is much higher than anywhere close to there. I was just curious PC-wise how accurate that number was.
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

Indeed, inaccurate.
    http://steamspy.com/app/24200
    https://steamdb.info/app/24200/graphs/
    18,912 ± 4,300 players in last 2 weeks

And many pc players don't use steam, for example, I buy legendary/DLCs through steam, but I downloaded the launcher separately.
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

lol I was being a little sarcastic.
  18. Spooky Mazart New Player

i really love playing this game:):)
  19. Darth Loyal Player

lol my bad. I see it now :p
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

All of this is scheduled to go live tomorrow? Or just the V-day Event?