Next on Test: Game Update 70!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Ruffruffman40 II New Player

Sp is important n' stuff

Seriously though, despite this making me someone I am talking about in saying this, plz don't use slang when writing on the forum.

And plz no one quote me

i know i can be a hypocrite sometimes
  2. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

I detect ********. Each individual gamer has their own skill level and their own way of playing. SP will always matter to a certain extent. You sound new.
    Oh and here's a reality check for you bud, this games difficulty has dropped dramatically. If you are claiming that you "CAN'T" burn through all this easy content then there is definitely SOMETHING wrong. DPS burn matters...the faster the burn, the quicker bosses die, the less stress there is on the Healers and Trollers. Its like this for literally all RPGs and MMOs. Its why they have "Speed Feats" etc..

Unfortunately not everyone plays their role to their true potential. Oh and mechanics...knowing when to block and when to roll out of the way is what makes most players die. Because they dont understand basic mechanics. Go back to Khandaq and Batcaves with low-end gear and learn the ropes. You just might learn a thing or two.