Next on Test: Game Update 67!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 67!

Game Update 67 is now available on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Game Update 67 features Love Conquers All (Valentine's Day event) and the new Vendor Discount System for Ancient Coins.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 1
  2. Predicament Well-Known Player

I'm confused I just heard about the 3 new powers being added to test server with the new update, and when I log onto the test server it still has the old build where I need to spend power points. Is testing the new gadgets socery and atomic phase over?
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

Stats Matters has temporarily been removed from Test Server so GU 67 can be tested and then moved over to Live Servers. Stats Matters will resume testing shortly with a new version with some hopefully great changes.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Valentine's Seasonal looks very underwhelming. A lot of costly unrewarding items currently, very few new base items (some are OK), and meh new styles.

I think with Stats Revamp being a priority something had to give and this years Valentines Seasonal clearly had to be sacrificed in quality, pricing and general new stuff for it. A bit sad tbh :(

I think I could say almost objectively I expected better of this.
    • Like x 2
  5. LT Schmitt Committed Player

its has never been that challenging, I'm looking forward to this since with the the past 2 months of seasonal and the grind of AFIII, I need a break!!!
    • Like x 3
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

What are the new styles coming with the Valentine's Event?
  7. EnragedBrolly New Player

Please fix rage DPS, I have tried everything, can't do it.
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Wrong topic for that dude.
    Also hate to break it to you, but don't expect rage to get adjusted; Electric and Nature went for years without being touched properly, they sure aren't gonna do it for rage.

You're best bet is to wait until stats-matter and submit your feedback on what changes will happen to it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Wuming85 New Player

Hopefully more new interesting power will added or more pets added such as ice and electric pet can now do such as sorcerer and earth pet....

Cheer... :D
  10. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

[IMG]

Looks like the reward might be an aura similar to the killer frost where it only covers a portion of your body. What do you guys think?
  11. recoil Committed Player

neat. i kinda liked the frost aura and i do like collecting/investigation and briefing hunts. considering this'll be my first valentine seasonal it's sure to be just as good as halloween was.
  12. Pastor Patrick New Player

Any other members of the game having trouble with their 2nd advance to 100 cr? Because mines is saying I have to pay for it, I thought members get 2 free?
  13. Predicament Well-Known Player

Thanks so much for the info
  14. Aaron7K Active Player

Honestly I can't wait! I am just excited for the new content whether it's good or bad! :)
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if you finish it post a picture?
  16. Purple_sin New Player

ANd who is going to give me back my spent time while this delays from my 7 days paid open escrow??? WHO?????? WHO?????????

No one isn it? Daybreak you suck as hell
  17. recoil Committed Player

would be pretty interesting if it's a pink version of frost aura like the valentine's version of mr freeze.
  18. TheAkuma Well-Known Player

I am a little confused. In this update you are adjusting the spawn rate of Archons yet the event ends on the 31st of January. What is the point since rhe update will moat likely not be live before the event ends
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

God no.

Just no.

No more bloody pets.
  20. King Smoker Well-Known Player

i believe if you are legendary you get two but if you are not you only get one. also if you deleted one of the characters that you skipped to level 100 already you dont get a redo that counts as one.