Next on Test: Game Update 59!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 59 on Test!

Game Update 59 is now available on the test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

GU59 features an expansion of the Loot Picker to all On Duty content.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 7
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Awesome! Been waiting for loot choice throughout the game. Also when the R&D archives will come back?? It was part of GU58.
    And the 3 second grace for celestial. Seriously celestial users need it devs!!!
  3. eanur Well-Known Player

THANK YOU DEVS for bringing the current loot system into old content. With all the crap going around about scorecard and ballancing its nice to see an actual real issue being addressed. This had to be done before the game launches on Xbox to entice new players and allow a smoother levelling up process to take place.
    • Like x 2
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I was hoping this would appear, maybe 1 tier at a time. Doing everything at once seems hard to test. I hope it goes okay. (I'm looking at you, Plan Archiving):eek:
    • Like x 2
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Nice, I that's awesome that the current loot system will finally be across the board. Thanks a boatload for that guys, that should make it a much smoother experience for getting the correct gear or item you want. Hopefully the testing goes well of course, just as what Tybee mentioned about the plan archiving and on duty menu got messed up as well, or at least mine keeps resetting back to normal.
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

So no weapon update, guess the electric/nature update won't happen until the summer. This has to be the longest balancing process in mmo history.
    • Like x 4
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Fantastic news.
    • Like x 1
  8. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Seems like a waste of an update. Ooohhhh Barda cutscene fixed. Sorcery tool tip fixed. Other than the loot picker going to all tiers, there is nothing of any substance with this.

Where is the:
    - Weapon Update so Nature/Elec can get fixed
    - Grace period for Celestial
    - allowing of SC and defensive tray abilities to not break AM for HL
    - loss of HUD fix

These are off the top of my head real in game issues that effect many players and powers. Im sure others can come up with more and better issues. If we are going to get a non power based update, how about addressing some of these long standing issues?
    • Like x 7
  9. TestReporter Loyal Player

They are getting the tutorial ready for XBOX, weapons update takes longer than any other mid-range power balance.
    • Like x 2
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Maybe I'll finally get the dang Runes of the East Legs now :mad:
    • Like x 6
  11. Coelha Well-Known Player

We share the same problem :p, 2 years trying to get it :(.
    • Like x 2
  12. BurntMind Active Player

HA! maybe now rare styles will be 10x easier to get
    • Like x 2
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Or we'll have more options between picking the same thing twice. :rolleyes:
    But either way I'm optimistic about it. I hope it fixes the chance to roll a gear you can't equip - a tank rolls a controller/healer piece elc.
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm picking the exceptional recovery kit every single time or the artifact replica base item. $$$

Why no weapon buff update?
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

They really mailed this game update in with Xbox One being close to release. Can't blame them there really.

Looks like a few of those update notes could be applied during a hot fix / down time.
  17. ELECTROFURY New Player

Are you kidding me? How much longer does the Electric power set have to wait before it gets it's buff? Talk about being put on the back burner...
    • Like x 4
  18. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

What about the loot table when you do wave eo style? Or do others like love and war when you could defeat two bosses in close timing?
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

After they adjust weapons which I thought they would be doing with this update. Maybe its not the full update on test right now.
  20. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

I tried to say they earlier but they took my post off
    • Like x 2