Next on Test: Episode 24 + GU60

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 5, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 24 and Game Update 60 on Test!

Episode 24 and GU60 is now available on the test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Episode 24 features "Darkseid's War Factory" (8-player) and "Harley's Heist" (2-player).
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 2
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Any chance we can start getting the cross faction dlc styles in the style vendor ?
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No plans for this right now.
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

No weapons? This is messed up. Once again we giving powers more updates while nature and electric just dangle in the wind?
    • Like x 3
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Is there T7 synthetic mods in this dlc?
    • Like x 4
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

All those styles in the vendor
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Alibaba New Player

DEVS, can you please fix the invisible bug in pvp? that would be great thx
    • Like x 1
  8. scarlettw Active Player

and when come the new bvs skins ? i really want wonder woman BvS skin
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The weapon update is significant. Lots of weapons. It is underway.
    • Like x 6
  10. Terecenon New Player

Any idea on water power ETA??
  11. garrick New Player

for ep 24 will there be t7 mods in the vendor aswell?
  12. RyderSM Well-Known Player

Why is runes of the norsemen in the vender but not demonic runes? It's been out for a long time so any chance of it getting added?
    • Like x 1
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Shepherd of Adara isn't in the vendor.
  14. garrick New Player

or runes of ancients
  15. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Mepps please hear me out.. Im almost a 5 year vet to this game. An Electric User myself, i do not see how scaling the weapons will improve electricity and nature. These arent the only powers that utilize WM. Sorcery, Earth, some Rage and celest players still utilize WM. Buffing(mid-range scaling) the weapons will only scale those powers higher which would still put elec and Nature still at a lower tier.. Buff ELEC and Natures Powers only.. No need to add copy and paste mechanics(mid-range) to WM.. If you want to scale(buff) WM without mid-range im all for it, but dont punish long distant players, its unfair. LET AM and WM be unique in their respects.

DOT players hit comfortably in the back
    melee AM powers risk it all in the front.

Just cant see the justification adding. WM mid range. It will already scale the other OP powers ATM as well. Which then you;d have to go back and do another update for Sorcery and Earth all over again continuing the GU DPS never-ending cycle. Unless that is the point?

• Summary Buff the powers ONLY. Either Voltaic Bolt Hits hard for every refresh or the Cast of Electrogenesis/electroburst hits hard per nearby target or both.
    • As well as fix ICONIC DRAIN(35% finisher),
    • Tesla Ball(for a level 16 move its EXTREMELY weak and not enough Dot synergy with other moves. ADD TESLA BALL to the AM),
    • Add Shockwave to the AM.
    • BUFF ALL electric Supercharges.(horrible damage, poor DOTS) or Decrease the Cost for those weak Supercharges.
    PROBLEM SOLVED.
    Im pretty sure someone in Nature can give suggestions as well.
    • Like x 7
  16. Vyltran Loyal Player

Wrong.

I prefer devs follow this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/nature-and-electric-improvements.271241/

It is really informative, ignore any flaming or ranting while reading those bunch of wall of texts lol.
  17. Eddevil Well-Known Player

First of all..YAYYYY!!!!! New content :):p:)

I have only ran the duo so far. its pretty nice. We did wipe twice since wearing vendor gear gets u to 162CR only and NPC in duo are 177. Boss fights were good. Catwoman's fight was much much better than Harley's. Harley died under 5 seconds. (Sorc dps+Gadgets dps)

Questions:
    1. Where are my skill points? 126 to test T8? come on man.
    2. Vendor242526 is still empty. I thought there is gonna be gear in it for EP24?
    3. Are there gonna be Synthetic VII mods in vendors when this make it to live?

Gonna run raid in an hour or so. Looking forward for reply.;)
    • Like x 2
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Ok 1. I responded in that post a while back. 2. Im not sure if you read my suggestions but my ideas were not so different than what that OP suggested. Ive made many posts about electricity. His ideas were very similar, he just gave greater detail. regarding ELEC, NATURE, setup times, and 1234 setups. I didnt feel like rehashing it over and over. My Main issue at hand is WM mid range while using ELEC and nature as a PRIME example. 3. My suggestion cannot be considered WRONG, if its a suggestion or opinion of the matter. People on this forum so quick to shoot people down without actually READING with an OPEN MIND. good day man. smh
    • Like x 4
  19. Elusian Crowd Control

This should be common sense by now because how many episodes its going that way now? 10 or even more? It's not there so you test with what you started out on live too. CR164. Gear up in that new content as you would on live. It's simply not there for testing purpose and added later.
  20. Vyltran Loyal Player

I did read... but a more informative content could help both powers.. as you were on electricity side, that thread cover nature's one.. that's all.