Next DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Can the next Episode please explain where Lex is and why he missed out on the entire Doomsday event. I have a strong feeling it's tied into the Crime Syndicate accidentally tunnelling into a universe being consumed with anti-matter and Lex is trying to find a way to save Alexander's universe.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Its going to be probably Shazam related.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I hope we get to see more calculator vs lex, be awesome to have a mini revolt, maybe show calculator winning and lex imprisoned somewhere, cuz of his e3 actions
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Lexx is gone, long live the new Boss, Calculator, long may he reign and lead us to further Villainy!
    Heil Calculator!!
    • Like x 5
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It would be shazam / blackadam related DLC.

Hey shazam movie comes out April 2019

There alot storyline in dcuo that's hasn't been about shazam / blackadam. The adventures of captain marvel
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Martian manhunter. Lets go to marssss duuuuude.

In all seriousness. It will probably be shazam related.
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The interesting discussion is what they will do after the Shazam episode. With Wonder Woman’s release moved to June 2020, the only remaining movie they have to use in between is the Juaquin Phoenix Joker movie for October 2019 (which doesn’t seem friendly content to cross promote with).

After Shazam, we’re likely to have 3 to 4 episodes that can be anything the devs want - sky’s the limit. Based on some of the recurring themes in past dev comments, I feel we’ll see Legion of Super-Heroes and Justice League Dark episodes in there; but that leaves 1 or 2 more open to anything.

I still want to see a Darkseid War episode, but always thought that would be a good companion for the Wonder Woman movie given that the story features the daughter of Darkseid whose mother was an Amazon.
    • Like x 1
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I just hope they make Shazam's Fawcett City look like CC Beck's artwork.

Give it a happy, shiny, Brady Bunch feel.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Seems to be the most likely scenario, but I guess you never do know.
  10. Dene Devoted Player

I'm guessing Shazam/Khanfaq - ever since SJ dropped that hint about the adds a couple of livestreams ago
    • Like x 1
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Predictions for 2019:

March: Shazam Episode (Rock of Eternity and the Seven Deadly Sins, Black Adam, Captain Marvel Jr, Mary, Tawky)
    May: Batman 80th Celebration
    July: Earth 3 Sequel
    November: JSA with Stargirl
    • Like x 2
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Shazam
    Doom Patrol
    E3 Sequel

Are my guesses for 2019
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When was the last time we had an actual Villain-centric DLC? One where the Villains were actually Villainous? o_O
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Liked for the meme :D
  15. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Earth 3
    • Like x 2
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I can foresee this happening actually. As for Shazam, that may not happen until March or April, depending on when its released in theaters I haven't checked the date. But back to your post. I was playing villains enough lately over the last few weeks. And with the Doomsday episode, there was a segment where Calculator went off on a rant about Lex being soft. Its at that point where you reach level 10 and you get all of those special episode event spiels, one after another after another such as Doomsday, Titan, or now Atlantis or whatever else is going on. On the villain side, since you get TWO bits with Supergirl asking for help with the Doomsday crisis, Calculator basically snaps. Something along the lines of "Does she think we are some sort of charity case? That is it. I am done being made a fool of. Lex has gone soft. It is time for a change in leadership." And he says something about reaching out to some people that are on his payroll. But that is all that you hear of it. So maybe its a prelude to something.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You sure? Thought that was just the usual "Heroes in Black Hats" kinda deal

Here's hoping Fawkes, here's hoping :(
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I hope so. :)

I thought Shazam and this show was the shiznit when I was a kid. I use to kick Supes rump all the time when I was Shazam and playing super heroes with all my friends as a kid. LOL
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Lex hasn’t appeared since then because the Crime Syndicate thing, gave Lex the tech he needed to freely travel the Multiverse. So what Lex has done is surfed The Bleed, looking for a universe without a Superjerk, to rule over.
    And nobody’s allowed to point out that is not his style. Lol
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I don't think they are limited to doing episodes after DCEU movies. We got Titans episode just around the same time when they released a Teen Titans Go movie+the buzz surrounding the DC Universe Titans Show. They had The Death of Superman content and a movie also came out this year. Batman's 80th anniversary is next year+they have an upcoming Batman: Hush movie coming out next July 2019 so I wouldn't be surprised if they do a DoS-like content around the timeframe.

I would personally LOVE a Justice League Dark content next. The current line-up/storyline is actually really fabulous and it would be fresh and new tackling horrific magic-monstrous theme. We are in need of Zatanna/Constantine action! Swamp Thing has a show coming out next year, perfect opportunity to tag along the hype.

I feel the Legion of Super-Heroes is imminent especially with no major movie coming out they are free to explore (unless DC tells them to do other content).