News for Wonder Woman's anniversary 2021

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Mar 8, 2021.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

• Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Thank you!
    • Like x 3
  3. zNot Loyal Player

4. Eve YouTuber

It's literally her 80 anniversary. They also did the same for Superman & Batman for their 80 Anniversaries. It's probably free gifts.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I hope we get a proper full set of her Rebirth outfit and perhaps different variations of her Tiara/Lasso/Braces and a Themyscira base to top it all off!
    • Like x 8
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No such thing as enough...especially when it comes to Wonder Woman.
    • Like x 7
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

!!!!!

I mean tbh Wonder Woman has yet to have an animated series dedicated to her in the way Batman/Superman have. She also has no solo video game. I will never complain with DCUO showering us with Wonder Woman content ! We are deprived elsewhere!
    • Like x 6
  8. zNot Loyal Player

I wouldnt mind harley quinn shes kinda cute and also i like the clowns and the whole joker stuff.
    • Like x 1
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, I feel like that complaint is more of an issue with Batman. We don't actually have all that much for her the way we do him aside from a bunch of stuff that's just kinda Amazonian and/or Greek in general and not really her. And as you mention, she doesn't have quite as much in general as the guys, at least not that I've seen, so I don't mind a little bit of imbalance towards her so much. And as Zoe mentioned, it's a major anniversary, so even if she did have that issue, I feel like anniversaries like this that have such particular gifts that are somewhat different from the usual stuff for that character anyway are kinda an exception because they're special and milestones.
    • Like x 3
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

They made Xena Warrior Princess I'm sure they can make a Wonder Woman game.

It seems Nintendo is making a superhero game called DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power.
    • Like x 2
  11. Aren Sul Committed Player

They just released this clever retro-remix WW84 YouTube video:
    • Like x 3
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, I hope I can get that. My Oracle worshipping butt will def play as Babs the entire time I can, though lmao, even if she is Batgirl there. I have a few of the dolls (Babs, Jessica, and Zatanna) and hope to get more. They're on my shelf with all my superhero dolls I've collected so far, with Batman being the token man lmao.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

I hope we get a time limited emblem feat :cool:
    • Like x 3
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

WW1984 has a 5.4/10 IMBD, 59% rotten tomato and a 60% metacritic .... I think they need to rethink the direction of her character in the movie world
    • Like x 2
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Does Warner Brothers Games actually still own a piece of Daybreak after all the sales and ownership transitions?

My impression was that the relationship had become strictly contractural in Daybreak/Dimensional Ink licensing the IP from WB & DC, rather than one of WB retaining even partial ownership of Daybreak Games, years ago, but I really do not know, which is why I ask.

I suspect that the implied gloss of ownership here is not accurate. Am I wrong?
    • Like x 1
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It was a fun and hilarious rollercoaster, though. I spent the entire time just waiting for Cheetah to get turned and my family and I lowkey MST3Ked it. Just for craps and giggles (trying to find a way to say the same-ish thing without the curse, lol), I then made my character I'd just gotten the slot for that same night a cheetah woman (though I used the leopard skin as there isn't a cheetah one even though I could'a sworn there was). It's the fun kind of bad. I mean, it was crazy and wild! If only the other bad DC movies recently were so fun.
    • Like x 1
  17. Apollonia Dedicated Player

WB never owned DCUO. It's a strictly licensed IP from them to DB/DI (previously SOE and the previous investment capital firm).

All this means is that the DC people have been in touch with our Devs and they worked out a deal. I imagine it wasn't too hard since everyone at DI probably loves WW anyhow so they'd be more than happy to celebrate somehow. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I think it has been requested already by a few, but I would love to see Wonder Woman's look from the Death Metal series as a style set in-game at some point this year.

If we get a Death Metal episode this year no doubt Wonder Woman will be crucial, and would also follow up on Wonderverse (and possibly the upcoming Flashpoint if that includes FP Wonder Woman)
    • Like x 3
  19. LLSmoothJ Active Player

This would be a good time to release a new Wonder Woman style set (And by that I mean a real Wonder Woman set, not yet another generic Amazon set). I would suggest different Wonder Woman legend skins like they did for Batman, but I doubt it. Ditto for different Wonder Woman style sets (There's a greater variety of Wonder Woman outfits compared to Batman and Superman).
    • Like x 4
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Even though her 1960's new phase was horrible. Some of the styles would be a nice addition to the game...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3