NEWS FLASH !!!! Superman is switching teams!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TechWarrior0329, Nov 16, 2018.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not 100% sure if this is related to the now infamous "Snyder Cut" or what but I belong to DC Watch Tower on Face book and this photo was posted today.....

[IMG]

I figure it may be a result of the team being short handed after that whole Thanos thing in Infinity Wars. OR some one REALLY screwed up bad. LOL
    • Like x 2
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Kinda ranks up there with black Matt Leinart:

[IMG]
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have seen similar in a local Chinese store: sets containing both Marvel and DC characters in the same pack :p

Anyone else seeing the thread title expecting reports of Clark's and Bruce's not-so-secret romance? o_O
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

lmao yes
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

we're on the island of misfit toys...
    • Like x 2
  6. JKwak Well-Known Player

DC vs Marvel movie confirmed!!!!

i cant wait to see the Access on screen
    • Like x 1
  7. Magnificent Loyal Player

When knockoffs go wrong...
    • Like x 1
  8. Controller Devoted Player

Loved the DC-Marvel crossovers that have happened.

The one where Superman defeated Hulk was a CLASSIC.

Supes laid ALL of his power into a knockout punch but he still pulled it off.
  9. Controller Devoted Player

Supes, Wonder Woman and Icon would probably be enough to wipe out Marvel.
  10. JKwak Well-Known Player

maybe, but in the end we get a Amalgam universe
    also Hulk would smash at least 2 of them
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....umm...yeeeaaaahhh.. NOPE!

Superman with the S and a Wonder Woman type symbol on the blue outfit, the black outfit has a batman symbol on the chest and waist, the backing card of the product shows Avengers characters and the warnings are in English and Spanish/Portuguese! Made in China! And what is up with the *Super Fighter* logo? Superman is *super* already...

What is that *stuff* underneath the metal grate shelf? I wonder where this place is; I must make sure that I don't end up there.

This is the perfect example of a knockoff gone all kinds of wrong. Poor Stan Lee...
  12. Controller Devoted Player

Which two?

I think he'd wear down Wonder Woman but Icon is Superman's equal.

Supes and Icon take Hulk out, then concentrate on the rest of the Marvel Universe.

In the DC-Marvel cross over, Superman blocked a blow from Thor's Hammer and then knocked him out.

[IMG]

He also knocked Hulk out

[IMG]

Now, toss in Icon - Superman's equal - and the two of them plus WW could cause a ton of havoc in the Marvel Universe.

Who would equal Wonder Woman? Capt Marvel? Rogue? I doubt it.

Stark had better break out the Hulk Buster.
  13. JKwak Well-Known Player

the DC-Marvel Crossover was based on the fan votings not on how powerfull they are
    a fight between Superman and Hulk is like an fight between Superman and Doomsday, Hulk would just get more and more angry and therefor get stronger .... same for a fight with Icon sure after a while someone would throw him in to the sun but he could at least knock one of them one out befor that happens (not kill them but knock them out)
    also we are talking about the MCU vs the DCEU there is (at least now) no icon around so a situation like that would not happen

dont get me wrong i think the DC universe would win against the Marvel universe but it would be a much harder battle than most people think especially if all the comic Heroes are around, Heroes like the Sentry, Hulk or Captain Universe would at least for a while even the battle field
    (i mean Sentry is basicly anHomage to the Golden era Superman with all his Powers)

Thor is equal to Wonder Woman (backstory and Powers)