New Wonderverse Mission & Feats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

In Wonderverse, a collapsing multiverse has thrown Themysciras from many universes into chaos.

Even though the fight to restore these worlds rages on, Circe and Cheetah cannot stand idly by when there are FIVE Wonder Women on the job. They are back, and they are here to cause as much trouble as they can.

[IMG]

CIRCE

Look for Circe's Panthemonium, a new mission from a statue in Patchwork Themyscira's hub, and then set out to battle the World Bosses. During each boss (Murk, Ares, Athena, and Steppenwolf/Kalibak - and NOT Hydra), look for Circe to arrive in the battle's chaos. She has a trick up her sleeve that might leave you, well, surrounded by Bestiamorphs if you're not careful.

There are new feats for destroying the Sisyphean Stones she summons.

[IMG]

CHEETAH

Staying clear of Circe and the larger battles, Cheetah is lurking in the shadows in Patchwork Themyscira. Find her and stop her before her plans can come to fruition!

There is a new feat and title for finding Cheetah.

REWARDS

New content means new rewards! Look for Zeus' Fury Aura on the Wonderverse vendor, and look for modular versions of the aura dropping from the world bosses (excluding Hydra). PLUS, look for the new Henchmen Uplink Device: Circe Bestiamorphs, also dropping from the world bosses.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The mission, feats, and rewards launch October 16, 2020, are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 24
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yesssss Circe is back! Cheetah too! :eek:
    • Like x 5
  3. Kurama Active Player

Excellent team !. The best aura. Thanks for this new week.
    • Like x 3
  4. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Oh My! This was unexpected!

Good job
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Also now I have a new desktop background picture, Circe! Cause It's just sooo pretty!
    • Like x 2
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS
    I tried to find a gif that encapsulates all my Yes but nothing came even close.
    • Like x 3
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesomesauce!
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Finally my Mentor is back and starting trouble lol excellent.
    • Like x 3
  9. zNot Loyal Player

First of all this is great Thanks for that Mepps and your Team.

I really need to say you guys did a good Job with the world bosses it definetly improved the DlC and made the DLC more enjoyable and less boring like previous ones and these kind of additional updates make it even better when it comes to the open world content and im absolutly satisfied with the Open world.

i hope you guys could do the same with the Elite Raids and shift your focus there now to make them larger( no 20 minute elite raids) and like 5 bosses per Elite Raid. Also 3 elite Raids per DLC would be absolutly amazing.

this will bring DC in PVE close to its full potential and i can see that many old players will return if these things are being taken care of for each new upcoming DLC.

Thanks for listening.
    • Like x 4
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is so cool
    • Like x 2
  11. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Talk about a surprise. This is so cool
    • Like x 2
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

I need Circe's hair as upcoming extra reward.
    I'm not sure if these are extra bounties that also reward a box and marks...
    • Like x 2
  13. The Jeff Well-Known Player

This is listed on the upcoming events as "More Circe, More Problems." This is woefully incorrect. More Circe is NEVER a problem.
    • Like x 7
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

My only complaint is that IF (and it's still and IF at this point) if the feats revolving around these new activities will run concurrent with doing the daily or bounty missions we've already done AND will run along the same 30 min timer, it's a bit annoying that it wasn't released for the double or triple weekend when most people were farming the bounties. Whether they were doing it to get the 100 count feats or to gather Aether to buy the vendor items, many people are a good portion 'done' with the long grind down in Themescura by putting hours(lots of hours) of grind in. If we've just doubled down with anything even close to what was already ground out it seems like a slap in the face to those who already worked on it.

We'll see I guess. I'm happy they added new things to do, and if there are no additional 'grindy' feats or they are things that can be worked on outside the bounties and 30 min timers...no issues. Tomorrow will tell I guess.
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Neato burrito, but a little odd nothing drops from Hydra though. Would love to have seen a trinket(s) that you can summon smaller versions of Cerberus, Phoenix, and Medusa and Hydra. Also an uplink device where all four are summoned.

I take it round two of the vendor rewards are a couple of weeks away?
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

Another bonus currency week and new vendor rewards are still incoming.
    • Like x 9
  17. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

I beg of you please don't make us do 100 bounty's of circe and cheetah i don't want to be burned out a 2nd time .
    • Like x 2
  18. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Circe is my mentor, i've become villian not to bit down other villians (((((
  19. N-IX Well-Known Player

when can we unlock this new aura and the other two with repeat badges?
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I like that I can continue to sit out on Hydra.
    • Like x 2