New Weapon Tree......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Agent Flores Committed Player

Ok so this question is for all those players out there with over 120+ skill points. Have you guys respec your skill points into the new additions or are you going to keep it the same as you have it? I have 115 SP right now and I'm considering respecing into the new additions to boost stats. I am a DPS so Might, Precision and other stats that is for DPS is what I am considering dumping my SP into. Thanks ahead!
  2. UltraElite Dedicated Player

I will distribute it based on my Gear and the important stats it focused on through all the Tiers

i based my choice on common sense
    • Like x 1
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

Cool.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gokaigerbay New Player

was 162SP Healer.
    moved the SP from HP/Def to fill up the new precision innates, and like 6 of the resto.
    Because who the hell needs 2500+ resto atm. when you can solo heal prime with 2000 easily.

Once t5 comes out, I probably make more use of the new healing innates though.
  5. YodaDog New Player

lol.. I Concur, cool answer there...

Man, Im just speccing fully into my role, if it works the way it sounds.. If Im DPS'n, I'll spec Might then Prec then Crits.. prolly wont have any left over but if I did, I'd go Health/Defense..

Healer: resto, then Crit chance, then crit mag...
    • Like x 1
  6. UltraElite Dedicated Player

i forgot to mention, i will max out the DPS Level 1 Innates before i move to the new Level 2 innates
    After Level 1 innates, what ever is left from the 129 sp will be distributed in the above mentioned Level 2 innates
    • Like x 1