new vendor cost

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by blackdeadpool, Jan 27, 2018.

1. blackdeadpool New Player

hey guys so i did some digging on test and wrote down all the vendor cost up to age of justice. this just use base gear not including weapons trinket face neck or rings
    tier 1-6 cost 91 marks for each full set gear
    episode 151617,181920 cost 91
    episode 212223 cost 131
    episode 242526 cost 194
    amazon fury 3 cost 216
    i couldn't get age of justice cause i have the half off on that set
    here the old vendor cost
    tier 1 cost 260
    tier 2 320
    tier 3-6 400
    tier 7 388
    amazon fury 3 700
    hopes this helps out people working alts!
    • Like x 6
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

One has to wonder with the reduction in costs of vendor gear..will the feats for completing the sets still grant an additional price reduction on top of these planned reductions?
    I think they started that in AFIII. I'm not opposed either way, just curious lol.

Edit:
    Disregard this entire post. I dug a little deeper and saw that they are indeed planning on keeping the discount system (at least that is what I got out of it).
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Thanks mate, this is actually really helpful input for me. I still was too comfortable to care about the regular AF3 style and now I actually have some kind of incentive to get into the old content again. Cool news and I really think about getting some styles for alts now as well
  4. Xpung3d New Player

Are the new prices also bringing about the new mark system or are the earlier tiers still MoV for now? Just wondering if I should be stockpiling MoV right now or if it’s a moot point.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Everything is still MoV prior to AFIII.