New Time Capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamiejacket, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hi all,

Quick question to the developers: Will we be getting a new time capsule next week (as it has been exactly 8 weeks since the last one dropped) or will the Paradox Time Capsule be around another few more weeks?

Obviously, speculation is that one will be released around the same time as the Superman 80th Anniversary... meaning it will either have to be dropped earlier, or there will be another one in-between now & then with coming with "Deluge"

Surely I am not the only one curious about this?

· Episode 30: Earth 3
    o Launched November 15
    o Event (all players level 10+) runs through Episode 31's launch
    · Paradox Time Capsule
    o Launched January 9, 2018
    · Valentine's Day Event
    o February 5-March 5, 2018
    · Booster Bundle
    o February 21-March 21
    · St. Patrick's Day Event
    o March 12-26, 2018
    · Episode 31: Deluge
    o March 2018
    · Superman's 80th Anniversary Celebrations
    o April-June 2018
  2. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

God no, hopefully not!! :mad:

I'm hesitant to even ask for some of the other older time capsules return, I figure they will juice them up with new stuff in some manner, making purchase repurchase almost mandatory...
    • Like x 2
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

There's probably going to be a livestream on the new time capsule before there's one on the next dlc.
  4. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

The next DLC is Deluge... so do you think we will be seeing one with the new event / dlc?
  5. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

If I had to guess I’d say expect a tc within 3 weeks of the new dlc. Tc usually comes with the added perk of combining 8 pieces in order to start getting a chance at op collections so expect it after the dlc but to far after
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd rather get it with the Superman event so we can get a ton of cool Superman stuff but odds are it will come out with the Deluge/ Starro dlc and probably be some Aquaman trash in it .
  7. Darth Loyal Player

Or they could just start that much anticipated Time Capsule rotation that is supposed to happen? I'm not sure why you're so hyped about getting more feats associated to gambling crates.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Paradox will continue dropping for a while.
    • Like x 13
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Any idea on another TC resurgence like before?
  10. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Pardon me sir, I know you are a busy man - but might I be able to see if you could look into this issue for us?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...le-issue-with-new-armory-amenity-caps.295003/

One poster stated they mentioned this on the test forums but were unable to feel as though their feedback was heard. I know you guys have been big on the feedback loop lately, which I personally love to see (Altho i am admittedly biased, since my own company focuses on customer experience and retention) so I thought I might try to get some resolution for some folks who may have this same issue today and come to the forums.

Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

What a let down.
    • Like x 1
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Thanks for the heads up Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hmmm, looking like beginning of the end for capsules to me
    • Like x 4
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I think they'll hold off the next time capsule till the Superman anniversary.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’m confident we won’t see another capsule while Booster Bundles are still live; so March 22 is the first opportunity under that logic. If the new episode was put on test tomorrow (and there is no indication it will be), then the often two week testing window would put the new episode coming out March 22. And as they have started doing, a new capsule doesn’t come out the same day an episode is released; it’s started being the week after.

All that said to say this - if the new cap is tied to the new episode, I believe we’re at least a month away from seeing it drop.
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I certainly looks that way ;)
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They could release one TC with the launch of Deluge, then 8 weeks later release another one for the last two months of Superman's anniversary. You're $ not $ thinking $ about $ the $ big $ picture $$$.
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Starro event last year didn't have OP collections, so there was no feat to get to make OP collections drop. The OP items were crafted, so chances are since the Starro event is being folded into the Deluge episode, that it'll remain that way (for the sake of feat consistency). So if there is a new Time Capsule, it need not be tied to the Episode for the purpose of getting OP items.
    • Like x 1
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

If they were going to, they would have prepared one, but clearly they haven't... which is fine. I'd much rather wait another 4 weeks for a Superman 80th anniversary one then have a new one now that doesn't have much that I want from it and have to wait ANOTHER 8 weeks.

I am thinking about the big picture... I'm prioritising.
  20. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Listen to this Wise individual Jamie Jacket i was going to type this but Liightmare beat me to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.