New Time Capsule Info?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Watch the Livestream replay above. Your questions are answered!
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I did watch it, for an hour ago and it looks really nice . I just thought you'd tell if it was ..But ok! thanks.
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So is there going to be a downtime tomorrow or well the new capsule be dropping at reset ?
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

The TCs always drop after the reset, at least on the EU server.
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Nothing really jumped out at me that got me super excited except for Shazam's Hood and Cape. I thought those were extremely well done. I don't foresee the secondary market of these items being super expensive which makes me very happy. Means I'll be able to grab them up at a rather cheap price to get the Feats and start hording my money for the next Time Capsule in case there is a new style or Material that blows everyone away and will cost a pretty penny.
    • Like x 3
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The nice thing about this is that you could build "non-enhanced" versions of suits and make the typically "enhanced" aspects combat reactive --> combat enhanced. So, you could have an otherwise no vfx look that only lights up while in action ... But I'm sure you guys have considered that.

Personally I'd like to see that. For something like the Shazam suit, the "normal" version is already lit up enough. I would have prefered a totally non vfx version with the enhanced logo etc being exclusively combat reactive. The "enhanced" version is honestly too much for my tastes. There's already a real issue with vfx pollution in game, and stuff like that just adds to it.

Is there any hope for getting any pieces from his classic look like his classic cape and sash? Suit design option #3 would have been a nice blend between both looks for players... little disappointed as a CM fan. But can't make everyone happy I guess.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

8. Brit Loyal Player

Ditto. I'll open my 15 for the feat, and buy whatever non-enhanced Shazam styles I need to finish out that feat... and then just bank back money and stabilizers for the next one. None of the rare stuff looks like something that really is going to fit in with what I'm rocking as an outfit.

Although, a part of me is very curious about the Crown of Solomon combined with the Afro style hair. If the crown will awkwardly seat on the top of the hair instead of floating in the air, that might be worth doing.
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I saw them changing the colors on it, so yes, you should be able to do it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yes that’s why i'm wonderingI if you change, the colour of the chest without changing the emblem on the chest piece. thanks anyway**
    • Like x 1
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Will definitely be sporting the new bracers but not sure if it was a game limitation thing but I wish we had gotten the bracers that far up
    • Like x 1
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

@ 8:37 You did it again like everytime a new TC is being released, some style is not tradeable, this time "Power of Zeus".
  13. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I just have one question, is there any variation in the suit for a female toon? Like does it become like Mary Marvel with a skirt instead of pants or anything like that, or does it stay the same?
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im afraid not. The suit is an exact copy, pants and all just with the female physique.
  15. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Thanks for the info. Such a wasted opportunity & a shame really.
    • Like x 2
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah np. I agree.
    • Like x 2
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

I was hoping for it. The boots, the corset as belt, the new fishnets... they can even sell it on the Marketplace and I'll buy it.
    • Like x 3
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Guessing female and villain styles don't sell, or they don't like them. Never really see much or any done.

My Main Mans outfit is as close as I'll get probably.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, my apologies, apparently, I didn't catch that the color of the glowing lightning bolt is the same as your shirt. Luckily for us all, Snow Owl figured out a quick and easy fix!

So, there you have it! Just use the Shazam Emblem with the Stalwart Defender Chest Style! ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'm SAYING!! Why was it so hard to do a Zatanna set in an episode she's starring!
    • Like x 3