New Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by The Tornado, Jan 12, 2020.

1. The Tornado New Player

Hey guys ! There is a rumor about a new SM in february with 8 players ... But it's just a rumor at the moment, so i really want to know if someone is working on this project and see if, just like me, some players would love it :D
  2. AV Loyal Player

No, thanks...
    • Like x 3
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I have heard of no rumor regarding a 8-man SM but I personally would love for 8-man SM to come back.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s not really a rumour if it comes entirely from conversations between the voices in your head, honey.
    • Like x 2
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

There is no money in sm. Pve is boring and dead it's been over done in this game for far to long. If they bring anything back it better be PvP. This thing about there isn't any money in PvP is some bull. Take a look at some of the best mmos that have PvP. This game is way to heavy on pve it needs to relax. Nobody cares about anymore pve they have gone to far with it.
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Well this was misleading!:eek:
    • Like x 2
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

8. Ice master187 Active Player

Well if and when they bring sm back they need to disable artifacts to truly make feel sm again and more players who cant drop hundreds on artifacts to participate
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I can't see them dropping SM that quickly. By all accounts the next DLC won't be until May. They'll want to space it out to keep things from getting to stale.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

If that were true then this game is boring and dead. When people wanna fight each other, they play fighting games. PVP's been dead for years and is going to stay that way.
    • Like x 1
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Dcuo was one of the best mmos because of its PvP. It's walked away from that now it's just another mmo
  12. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Simply put, if PvP was the cash cow that you (and others) seem to believe it is, they would have never moved away from it in the first place. Its simple business. If your team is already spread thin, something has to be sacrificed.
    • Like x 1
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

The damage from dual wield needs to be greatly reduced before this makes any kind of comeback or their will just be a repeat from last SM
    • Like x 1