New Stats Clamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DeitySupreme, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vella Well-Known Player

I fully believe Stat Points, and Artifacts are going to play a major role then ever before. The game is already designed around 120 arts, and I'm not sure about Stat points but I'd have to assume around 250 - 300. If you have more than this, this stats clamp shouldn't affect you.

Also if this clamps stats from arts, and or stat points, people are going to be very upset I'd imagine.
  2. shoegazer Well-Known Player

I hope you weren't waiting to get more powerful to be able to do open world bounty feats solo or with less people....because it sounds like all the different warfronts are going to be clamped too
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No they aren’t. If you don’t understand what was said that don’t spread information.

What was said was that older open worlds that did not have a stat buff for newer players will have your stats clamped down. Areas that have a stat buff are not currently going to change. They probably will eventually but not know. So if you just care about easy mode you have your place to farm source marks too. This is because open world missions and bounties will still have their loot lock timer and will also have the source drops attached to them.
  4. shoegazer Well-Known Player

Charon said: ↑
    “There has been some confusion on this topic but ultimately the plan is for any open world that falls within a bucket of content (reconfigured tiers) would also be clamped, with values for those being clamped down kept in mind (better values than those clamped up for example) and that open world granting source marks, better scaling gear, etc. but keeping loot locks. This is intended to be included in this next episode.”

This was posted while someone was asking about doing dailies/weeklies in Atlantis
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Yea that's ultimately when I intend to give the most feedback because, that's when feedback will matter that much more than at this particular juncture.

I know some people are in here demanding they back down completely, I just don't see that happening, the amount of obvious effort they've put in to this means this is their vision moving forward a complete back down would ultimately lead to months of wasted development time and egg on your face, that's just not going to happen.

So the goal has to be to provide that actual testing feedback, if people aren't happy with the clamping thing you have to jump on test when this goes up and actually check it out, positively or negatively that's when your feedback is going to matter more and be that much more valuable.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I see a lot of misinformation floating around in this thread. We're not carefully monitoring this one since there are official threads meant for that. Please use those for further discussion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.