New Starter Packs Now Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

Only enhanced styles they included are the ones in the gotham starter pack, they reused screenshots from when the styles were released and that's why they show elite/enhanced variants in there. And I agree, they could've cropped them out or made new screenshots since a lot of new players are going to see them and think they're buying those when in reality they're buying the normal sets.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I think they expect you to buy them multiple times if you want the pack on multiple characters.
    Although once you do get the Enhanced Furture Batman or the Enhanced Lantern emblems.... you can unlock those for free on all your characters.
  3. hero turner Well-Known Player

Ok my question is since we get a Batman trinket to aid us in battle will we get trinkets for the other heroes and villains as well or the main three or just the Batman and Joker trinkets, it be awesome to also get a trinket that brings out multiple heroes like 3q to 4 members of the jla or multiple trinkets with 3 to4 different heroes and villains and a pet trinket that has Krypto or wonderdog for example
  4. kalfis049 New Player

I can confirm that you are correct. You do not unlock the joker style on other characters, only the batman one.

So make sure to use the joker style on the character you want it on.
  5. Marrow Active Player

Honestly the best case scenario is to wait until they actually finish the Style Rank Phase 4 and get everything up to date so this isn't a problem. Or to have a disclaimer stating that repeated purchases do not have the same value in the description.
  6. Volthoom New Player

Devs great work this was definitely needed. There will always be complaints no matter what you do but it makes complete sense to have these packs put together and sold. Yes some will feel miffed because they collected everything but alot will be happy to get what they missed out on..plus it gives all new players a way to look or emulate exactly the kind of hero or vill they aspire to be based on the comics. Please keep going in this direction. Perhaps one day DCUO can even sell power sets that are color customizable (maybe even with an aura which is also color customizable)...hard light would be a great start. I'm sure there are quite a few players waiting in the wings to be any of the other corps/colors of the three playable ingame. Frankly I'd pay 30$-40$ easily for a color customizable power. I distinctly remember the early days wishing I had a green lantern logo with my hard light powers which has evolved years later to hero specific packs. Keep up the great work!
  7. Jack Todd New Player

they should make a flash family pack
    • Like x 1
  8. joshiewilham New Player

I suppose I should have read the fine print. I assumed the styles were applied to all characters on that account. So I used my Future Crusader and Clown Prince on my hero, thinking I could later go to my villain and equip the Clown Prince, but it wasn't there. What I did find odd though, was that the Future Crusader style was there. I can equid Future Crusader on either character? But the Clown Prince only shows up on the character I applied it to. They should really add a warning for this when you buy it. I'm not about to pay another 10 dollars on top of the 15 I pay a month to unlock the suit for every character.
  9. 01 Cantore Level 30

You are absolutely right that you should put the 2 debloqueable style for all your character in the account is not just 1 style
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can unlock the Enhanced Future Crusader style for free on all your characters. We do not have that option for the Enhanced Clown Prince style sadly.

In the description it does say that the items are delivered straight to your characters inventory. So you cannot redeem them for all your characters since you do not claim them using the Redeem Claim tab. But I understand if that distinction may not be quite clear if you are not used to buy stuff on the MarketPlace. :(