New Starter Packs breakdown

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Zamara, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

I'm going to try and make a breakdown of what's in each bundle, trying to identify what's unique/exclusive on them and what can be obtained in game through gameplay, from a vendor or from previous time capsules.
    Putting all coments on yellow and on caps so it's easier to identify them, the rest of the text was copied from the announcements post, had to take the descriptions out because it wouldn't let me post it otherwise. Skipping source marks, consumables and quarks as those can either be earned through playing the game or directly purchased from the marketplace.
    Also this is made purely based on what the description of each bundle says as i'm not buying any of these bundles. If you notice any mistakes leave a coment and i'll do my best to correct them ASAP.
    Pack contents will be delivered directly into your character's inventory when you buy them. Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account.

[IMG]
    Gotham City Starter Pack

Here's everything in the pack:
    • GOTHAM CITY EMERGENCY SIGNAL UNIQUE, CURRENTLY HAS A 10 MINUTES COOLDOWN
      • Equip for a permanent 25% experience boost.
      • Activate to summon Batman (heroes) or The Joker (villains) in combat when you need help.
    • ENHANCED FUTURE CRUSADER STYLE SUIT - IN THE QUARK VENDOR, OR POSSIBLE DROP FROM THE ORIGINAL TIME CAPSULE
      • Iconic style suit inspired by DCUO's Future Batman.
    • ENHANCED CLOWN PRINCE STYLE SUIT THE ENHANCED VERSION IS UNIQUE TO THE BUNDLE BUT THE REGULAR VERSION IS AVAILABLE DURING THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT ON THE VENDOR
      • Iconic style suit inspired by DCUO's Future Joker.
    • Batwing Accessory UNIQUE
      • Miniature Batwing that hovers behind and follows your character.
    • 25 Source Marks
      • Source Marks are primarily used to acquire better equipment.
    • 10 Soder Colas
      • Used in combat to restore health and power.
    • 4 Radar Enhancers
      • Used to track special Collections throughout Gotham City and Metropolis.
    The Gotham City Starter Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 1000 Marketplace Cash (1000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

[IMG]
    Future Crusader Style Suit This isn't the enhanced version

[IMG]
    Clown Prince Style Suit This isn't the enhanced version

Batman Family Pack
    • BEYOND HIGH-TECH STYLE SUIT FROM THE BEYOND TIME CAPSULE
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Batman Beyond.
    • ARMORED DETECTIVE STYLE SUIT THIS IS THE RARE STYLE DROP FROM THE TITANS EPISODE
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Red Robin.
    • GOTHAM KNIGHT STYLE SUIT LEVEL 99 PVP GEAR SET OR FROM LOCK BOXES
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Nightwing.
    • VENGEANCE STYLE SUIT LEVEL 98 PVP SET OR FROM LOCK BOXES
      • Iconic style suit inspired by The Huntress.
    • Swarming Bats Aura 100 SPOOKY BITES DURING THE HALLOWEEN EVENT
      • Surround yourself in shadows with this aura of swarming bats.
    • 20 Stabilizers
      • Stabilizers are used to open any Time Capsule found in-game.
    • 150 Source Marks
    The Batman Family Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 5000 Marketplace Cash (5000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

[IMG]
    Beyond High-Tech
    [IMG]
    Armored Detective The one on the left is the one included, the style on the right is the enhanced version and is NOT included in the pack
    [IMG]
    Gotham Knight

Atlantean Pack

• ABYSSAL STYLE SUIT ASSASSIN TIME CAPSULE GEAR
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Black Manta.
    • ROYAL STYLE SUIT DELUGE VENDOR GEAR (ITEM LEVEL 205, REQUIRES CR 218 TO ACCESS)
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Mera.
    • NINTH TRIDE STYLE SUIT ATLANTIS GEAR (ITEM LEVEL 225, REQUIRES CR 241 TO BUY)
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Corum Rath.
    • PRIMEVAL STYLE SUIT ATLANTEAN TIME CAPSULE GEAR
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Atlanna.
    • King of the Seas Style Set AVAILABLE ON THE ATLANTIS GEAR VENDOR FOR 100 CROWNS EACH PIECE
      • 3-piece set of styles inspired by Aquaman.
    • Bubble Aura REWARD FROM THE IRIDESCENT EXPLODING SPHERES COLLECTION FROM THE SUMMER SEASONAL
      • Look like you are underwater, all the time!
    • 15 Stabilizers
    • 100 Source Marks
    The Atlantean Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 5000 Marketplace Cash (5000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack

• HERALD OF THE BLACK STYLE SUIT DROPS FROM EPISODES 18 & 19 OR ON THE VENDOR 22
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Black Hand (Black Lantern Corps).
    • AVATAR OF OPHIDIAN STYLE SUIT VILLAIN VENDOR GEAR FOR WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 2
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Larfleeze (Orange Lantern Corps).
    • VESTMENTS OF RAGE STYLE SUIT GEAR DROPS FROM WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 1
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Atrocitus (Red Lantern Corps).
    • SCION OF ION STYLE SUIT HERO VENDOR GEAR FOR WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 1
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Hal Jordan (Green Lantern Corps).
    • DISCIPLE OF PARALLAX STYLE SUIT VILLAIN VENDOR GEAR FOR WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 1
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Sinestro (Sinestro Corps).
    • SHEPHERD OF ADARA STYLE SUIT HERO VENDOR GEAR FOR WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 2
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Saint Walker (Blue Lantern Corps).
    • VESTURE OF PROSELYTE STYLE SUIT VENDOR GEAR, REQUIRES EPISODES 15, 16 OR 17
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Indigo-1 (Indigo Tribe).
    • HEART OF THE PREDATOR STYLE SUIT (Female Only) DROPPED GEAR FOR WAR OF THE LIGHT PT 2 FOR FEMALES
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Carol Ferris (Star Sapphires).
    • Enhanced Lantern Corps Emblems (Set of 9) EACH EMBLEM IS AVAILABLE ON THE QUARKS VENDOR ON THEIR OWN
      • Iconic emblems, one each for each of the Lantern Corps!
    • Misted and Corrupted Auras (Set of 9) MOST OF THESE ARE FROM COMPLETING DIFFERENT TIME CAPSULES COLLECTIONS BUT CAN BE BOUGHT FROM THE QUARKS VENDOR AS WELL, THE DIAMOND MIST AURA IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE QUARKS VENDOR. THE AZURE MIST AURA (BLUE LANTERN CORPS) IS FROM COMPLETING A COLLECTION FROM THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT
      • Auras to make your character glow, one inspired by each of the Lantern Corps!
    • Lightstream Movement Mode Styles (Set of 7) INCLUDES GREEN, YELLOW, RED, WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE, AND PURPLE
      • Glow when you run with these alternate style options for your Movement Mode.
    • 30 Stabilizers
    • 225 Source Marks
    The Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 10000 Marketplace Cash (10000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

[IMG]
    Herald of the Black
    [IMG]
    Avatar of Ophidian, Heart of the Predator, Shepherd of Adara
    [IMG]
    Vesture of Proselyte

All Starter Packs can be purchased in the Marketplace in-game in the Starter Packs section, on all platforms.
    • Like x 7
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

I noticed none of the screenshots show the auras you're getting with the bundles and some styles are missing too, so i'll put them down here so you can see them before buying anything. Screenshots are from the wiki.

Batman Family Pack
    Swarming bats aura:
    [IMG]

The Vengeance style from the same pack:
    [IMG]

Atlantean Pack
    Royal style suit, inspired by Mera:
    [IMG]

Abyssal style, inspired by Manta
    [IMG]

Ninth Tride style, inspired by Corum Rath
    [IMG]

Primeval style, inspired by Atlana
    [IMG]

King of the seas style set (gloves, waist and boots)
    [IMG]

Bubble aura
    [IMG]

Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack

Scion of Ion
    [IMG]

Vestments of Rage
    [IMG]

Disciple of Parallax
    [IMG]

Diamond mist aura (and not included on this pack but worth mentioning the opalescent material)
    [IMG]

From left to right we have the amber mist aura(siniestro corps), the crimson mist aura (red lantern corps) and the emerald mist aura (green lantern corps).
    [IMG]

Azure mist aura (blue lantern corps)
    [IMG]

Amethyst mist aura (star sapphires)
    [IMG]

Corrupted aura (black lantern corps)
    [IMG]

Citrine mist aura (orange lantern corps)
    [IMG]

Lazuli mist aura (indigo tribe)
    [IMG]

For the movement styles you can see some of them on the original stream from the devs, they're showing some smokescreen ones too which are a different variant:

For the enhanced emblems i found this video by MAGNETOxxFirstClass that shows all of them.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hey, thanks for doing this!
    • Like x 7
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

In the lantern pack, it says 7 lightstream movement styles but in-game we only have 6 (including a white one which I assume isn't part of this pack). So this pack finally introduced a indigo and violet lightstream style? Can anyone confirm this?
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You need to add a warning about the amount of time Batman/Joker is up from the trinket and how long the cooldown is that's important information.
    • Like x 2
  6. dogmaticus83 Active Player

Great breakdown - thank you for that. I am considering these packs for my Nintendo Switch characters.

Are the costumes unlockable also for the alts, and can be claimed through the "claim" tab on alts in the store?
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

You only get one of each style per purchase but you can distribute them around your alts however you like, if you want more of each you have to buy another package. But some styles are already available to be unlocked with replay badges through the style tab such as the lantern corps styles and the vengeance and gotham warrior sets. Some of the mist auras are available too but they cost arounnd 360 replay badges each which if you have 0 would cost about $15 to get.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

Added screenshots for some styles that didn't have them.
    • Like x 1
  9. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Thank you. This is extremely useful.
  10. Zamara Dedicated Player

Mepps deleted some images and text from the original post in both the announcements thread and this post because they were showing some styles that were not included in the packs and were misleading people to believe they were included (especifically the elite/enhanced styles). The images were from the Abyssal, Ninth Tride and Royal styles from the Atlantis pack, i'll add the correct screenshots tomorrow and correct a couple that are still showing incorrect styles.
    Also need to correct the colors from the lightstream movement styles, it seems like rainbow isn't actually included and it has purple instead. And just realized not all lantern styles are in there so need to add those too.

Actually fixing this took less than expected and should all be fine now :p
    added screenshots for the three missing lantern styles (green, yellow and red), the deleted atlantean outfits and the colors for the movement modes was already fixed by Mepps.

leaving the text above crossed out so i don't forget what i did.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I am flattered that you used my video for the emblems.

I made videos about each of the packs.... would you mind if I posted them here?
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Purple and White Lightstream.
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah just post them in here.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is the Gotham City Started Pack;

I made a video just for the Gotham City emergency signal so I could show the Joker version;

Here is the Batman Family Pack;

By popular demand here is the Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack

And last but not least the Atlantean pack;