New Stances/Personalities?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heywiar, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Heywiar Committed Player

I've been seeing the game experiment with new character stances (Mera, Robin, etc) a bit lately and that has brought a question to my mind: Would new personalities or even just marketplace buyable stances be a realistic feature to implement? I personally would love to have my character stand with his hands on his hips like Robin. I totally understand if that can't be engineered, though, since our toons are different than NPCs.
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Long overdue for new emotes and personalities. Last time this was bought up the PS3 was blamed
    • Like x 4
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'd say this is more likely to happen than different body types and new weapons. I'd personally love to see some new personalities and emotes, too. I'd love to be able to do the "Hands behind your back" Darkseid pose. Whether that be it's own personality or simply an Emote that keeps you locked in the pose until you move.
    • Like x 5
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

We most definitely could use new personalities. I suggest the following:

Regal: A stance for the royal and nobility or the tyrant and supreme. Mera, Ocean Master, Darkseid inspired.

[IMG]

Feral: A personality for the ferocious predators and savage stalkers like Cheetah.
    [IMG]

Cunning: For the skilled and deceitful characters. Inspired by Catwoman and Lashina.

[IMG]

Mystical: For the mystics and spiritual themed characters. (This would be more like when you leave your character on idle) can't think of a stance rn. Raven, Saint Walker inspired stance.

[IMG]

And this HAS TO BE the rest emote for this personality

[IMG]

And finally, this pose as like a new emote or something.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I never understood why we can't change personalities like we can with Titles. You can't tell me there's any real money in this.

You could even tie the selection into the mainframe. And as long as the mainframe is up you can change your mind as much as you'd like.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I'd like to see the ability to control the speed of one's basic movement. Flirty has kind of a strut. If you don't have your main movement type activated, you just have that casual run or jog. I'd have to hit the buttons at a slower pace to make that strut. I see some other people being able to move their toons a bit slower, and I just don't know how they do it.