New Sparkly Trail Movement not on EU server?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

I logged in and only received the drone pet base item and the new chroma material but not the movement style, has anyone on EU got it or not?
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Having the same issue. Perhaps someone forgot to turn the drops on for EU haha.
    Either way I hope it will be fixed when they get to the office tomorrow :)
    • Like x 4
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, same for me - also EU server - got the rest of the stuff, but not the movement trail. :(
    • Like x 4
  4. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Not only yours! it is unfair tbh and doesn't make sense if we get the other gifts at any time.
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same as. & going by chat, no one else has got one, either. seems to be pretty much EU wide.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Someone not-Mepps put the grant in late night after a long day, LOL. I'm not entirely surprised things weren't exactly spot-on. Let 'em get into work on Monday and get under the hood, see what's going on.
    • Like x 1
  7. MisterJC New Player

Let’s hope it’s just an oversight and that we get it tomorrow...my toon ‘Starlet’ NEEDS those sparkles!
  8. Dread Coffins Level 30

well... I played my alternate toon and got this sparkle trail... in eu server... but my other toons didn't get it... i do not uderstand... is this only one trail on account or this is just some bug?
  9. Power Surge Level 30

Just got the trail as well so it looks like they're rolling them out now. Also sadly they are one trail per account.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, got mine too. :D It's like an email... you have to remember to click the button marked "send". :p
  11. Dread Coffins Level 30

this only one? It is stupid! All gifts are for all toons... and I didn’t even look at what was written there! I accidentally activated it not on my main toon... moreover, it does not suit to that toon... but my suits to my main... if i know it i will used it for my main toon!
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got all the gifts on eu including the movement trails :)
  13. Eve YouTuber

Got mine today too, thank you Devs.