New season of pvp

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Rich Homie Quan, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Last time I checked. Twoface henchmen cannot heal or give power back, or have high amount of health.
  2. ChaosInternational New Player

The devs have stated that they are open to ideas after they get arenas properly scaled. As it is right now, there's no distinct PvP base to build upon so the PvE PvP mix in all it's rage is the first thing to change.

If the new PvP season were an ice cream, the new seasons flavor is vanilla, something most everyone can enjoy. If the vanilla just isn't hitting the spot and needs some pizzazz, maybe it's time to sprinkle in things like trinkets, PvP based consumables for some hot fudge and PvP based tac mods as the cherry on top.

This is merely season 3...
  3. Noisereject New Player

No new season till they fix these counters and juggles bro... on some real ****, I'm getting juggled, Block broke, and Countered while i'm flying... the fuq?

2/10 "Not worth the headache" - IGN
  4. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

flyers are a pain, good for you.
  5. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Well. The New HT mods are about to hit tomorrow.
    Can't wait to see people us the hell out of Max Damage, Weapon Absorption adapter V and Escalating might.
  6. Grumpy Dedicated Player

They are adding the new HT mods before removing them from arenas? Seriously?
    • Like x 1
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

For all I know, HT is going to be gone in GU41 and HT mods are coming in GU40. So we have around 2-3 weeks to deal with more overpowered mods.
    • Like x 1
  8. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Its also Gadget AM update.. get ready for HT modded FOTM Gadget users. Good thing I'm spamming only legends. xD
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Oh dear god. Improved stealth. With Gadgets. I feel really darned bad for arena's players.
    • Like x 1
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I kind of hate the fact that Fire's AM cannot be used in arenas.
  11. Ancient nemesis New Player

So in arenas penetrating strike is being taken out. No way of debuffing a shield class and every class has similar gear spec.
    I'm just gonna wait with my power change token.
    Gu41= Tank supremacy from the way everything is being structure
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

They are limiting the functionality of every tank role.
    • Like x 1
  13. Noisereject New Player

I sense a lot of negativity from you.

And No i'm no fight, I meant while getting juggled up in the air.
  14. Lawlessworlddc New Player

Neither can HT henchmen. And they are very easy to kill. I said henchmen/back up. Not side kick.
  15. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Yeah but those are tied into power sets and have long cool downs and this work within the confines of a power (limitations). Henchmen are available at the cost of a DLC, and MoT, which translates into people not being on the same playing field. Furthermore, the damage split that often comes with an abundance of henchmen is way too much, and essentially leads to screen pollution. Furthermore, a coordinated effort in an 8v8 arena instance results in 24 additional NPCs attacking (not including watchers, robot sidekicks, suppressor turrets) on top of the 8 people you're actually facing. At that point, it shouldn't be a question as to why it's being removed.

Oh, did I mention the cost in simply 1 trinket out of the 4 you get on your utility belt? Not only that, but you can switch them out mid combat for another trinket.

TLDR: rip henchmen
    • Like x 1
  16. Lawlessworlddc New Player

Firstly, no 8v8 i know or have played allows HT.... maybe hq... i gotta check, i doubt it does. And what's ties into powersets? Hencemen use no power to cast and cooldown for them is super long.. well a manageable long.. Yes, hencemen again aren't hard to kill. Neither do they hit particulary hard, just if you focus on them while their summoner is attacking you, you are in trouble, unless you got a nice or decent burn. Hencemen doesn't imbalance anything, they are very easy to handle... And i'd see if you were talking a sidekick... But hencemen? No.

There is only 3 max hencemen and they don't hit hard... i sent mine on a t1 before and he killed them with a little effort but still. A t5 unmodded killed them with ease. And back to the 8v8... And that's saying if everyone on my team has them. Sidekicks are more effective then hencemen, i'd see if you brought this argument up on a sidekick who can heal/return power to you and does a good amount of dmg, they can go toe to toe with a t5, take the wm like it isn't nothing. But hencemen? No this argument doesn't fit them.

I don't follow in your last point... 1 trinket out of 4? It is a trinket so... it should fill one of those slots... Yes, yes you can... at the cost of you probably getting hit with a wm and dying... Or getting severely behind in heatlh.. It is not ideal to switch during combet... Oh did you know you can switch gear mid combat? ALSO did you know i am on a ps4? And i am sure a lot of others and on the USPS, we raid a full LBPD daily? At least 30-50 players. Also i got proof too... Look up my channel on YT. Just type 'Lawless Creator' in search bar, it works better.
  17. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

negativity from me? you're the one using profanity in your last reply. also, you said while youre flying, so how else would you be flying unless you were flight? use your breakout if you're getting juggled, problem solved.
  18. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I'm not gonna look up your YouTube mainly cause I ain't give a care about that.
  19. Lawlessworlddc New Player

You don't have to.... just proven my last line true is all.
  20. Zeo Committed Player

I watched the first part of the video, I have one question: armor styles will be changed on the next season? I just started to grind PvP feats now and I prefer to hold my marks for purchase the next style.

I also do not understand very well the concept of the new PvP gear, english isn't my main language and I can't find a written version of this subject nowhere.