New season of pvp

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Rich Homie Quan, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Rich Homie Quan New Player

Tunso is talking about the new season of pvp right now, but it's not on stream.

Can anyone there give us the info on what's happening next season?
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

Trex is recording it and will post eventually.
    • Like x 4
  3. FloodingGotham New Player

They better disable all home turf crutches.
    • Like x 6
  4. Rich Homie Quan New Player

I used to feel that way, but empowering channel is the only thing that's keeping my HL from being bottom tier in pvp. It works wonders for mini gun, I'll be fine no matter what they decide since the new tier of HT mods seem like they would further break pvp more than it already is
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Lots of changes affecting PvP-only (mechanically). One set of gear with shared stats. Really focused on preventing full-team recovery for health and power. You will run out of power. You will die. Infinity soda. Role bonuses reduced. Supercharges reduced. Thinner stat differences in gear. No home turf (including mods). No affinity bonuses. Role-based tank benefits replaced by a shared health pool buff by casting powers.
    • Like x 3
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

It's a major reset on the group engine effectiveness.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sore Steadfast Player

Pets will scale to PvP CR. Shields block 25% of damage instead of 100%.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

All (maybe) GU41. Start PvP Season 3 (jumped halfway in). New styles Nightwing/Hush.
    • Like x 4
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

Trex was live tweeting too. (With pictures)
    • Like x 2
  10. Horrorshow New Player

This gets the Horrorshow stamp of approval! :D

When is this coming? Next week!? HOMG.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

My god. Arenas no longer sounds like a joke.

Any updates on legends PvP or is that going to be something separate?
    • Like x 5
  12. Rich Homie Quan New Player

Whoa!!! I don't know what to say... Sounds like pvp will be much more skill based. Good bye crutches!!!

I will miss my HL with empowering channel mini guns though. I hope HL get it's real revamp soon
    • Like x 1
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Something separate. Jens said yesterday during the keynote that this was an update for Arenas.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rich Homie Quan New Player

Looking forward to Friday night legends... Regular arena edition
    • Like x 1
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Did they say if there's a new pvp mark ?
  16. Dolfo Dedicated Player

I'll believe it when I see it but until then it's all propaganda spread by a Fascist Regime.
    • Like x 3
  17. ChaosInternational New Player

Better enjoy my tank buster loadout while the MM debuffs are still in play. This all sounds exactly like what arenas needed, role specialization and knowledge will really separate the talented from the lesser so.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

Legends will not be adjusted in a big way like this because it's already much more balanced and the type of experience their aiming for. The recent DoT nerf and power regen changes are already on live. That's not to say future minor adjustments won't occur.

Of course that's separate from all the new legends characters that were announced in the keynote.
  19. Sore Steadfast Player

The crowd reaction was into it.
  20. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well a decent number of the crowd (not Trex) are big pvpers.