New PVP Gear: Stat Gains & Stat Caps

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Brother Allen, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Klownnuke Active Player

Does the same apply to Crit Healing Mag? Also, would you happen to know where I can find all the boosted stats, so I can spec accordingly? Thanks in advance.
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

Ty Brice, Talve!
  3. Friendzone Level 30

Had nothing to do with it. All Brice.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Had a typo in it so I have deleted the original, although the original is still showing oddly enough :\, and fixed the image.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Well I did take info that you originally posted so I wanted to give you credit man :).
  6. Klownnuke Active Player

Thanks, this is really helpful.
  7. CassUV Well-Known Player

Guys, i have questions and, since now, Im sorry for being boring...

1) I readed that, when we are clamped, we can see the status under our minimap, by a red icon, right?.

2) In my minimap I have 2 icons, 2 reds icons, a red cross and a red arrow. The red arrow means that im clamped, right?, and the cross?.

3) When I go to the stats menu i dont see any value in red like i see when im doing seasonal and im clamped. How can i see th right stat that i have been clamped?. In my minimap shows that im clampled but the stats menu shows nothing.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

1.) Correct.

2.) I am in a hurry so I can't look into this answer at this time but I have an idea of what you are talking about but I'll get back with you later on it.

3.) You are more than likely seeing a red arrow because you are over the Critical Attack Magnitude.
  9. FSJ New Player

I have a question for mepps....and I don't know where to ask. So, hopefully he/she will answer it here for me. My question is: Is there and upcoming nerf/addressing to fire tank heals? I have heard from one player that was salty after almost beating him (saved by soda) that fire tank is going to be addressed and I have no clue why you all would even want to address fire tank heals when you got pve dps players slaughtering 100 cr pvp player with stuff like fire cascade...

how do we contend with ridiculous dps, from pve dps players with a nerfed fire tank? A few players the other day agreed that fire tank was not in need of any addressing. So, can you confirm this for me so I can go back and tells these people what the deal is. I'm not looking for a lot of details. Just a yay or nay about this "addressing". thanks...
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Fire and Atomic Healing both need looked at. They heal far to much.
  11. FSJ New Player

Honestly? Why does atomic and fire need to be addressed when you go all this insane pve dps gear floating around with mods that pvp players can't even have like "deadly block", and "fire cascade" did you know i got deadly blocked for 12k+ on my fire tank?

You don't see this crap available for pvp. So, with this insane amount of pve dps -- that fire tanks and atomics need their heals addressed at this time? Of all times? like we need the only defense we have, against this garbage pve dps, nerfed. Our powerful heals. And you're saying we need our heals fixed at this point in time??? there are way worse imbalances than tank heals right now....if anything tanks should just be left the hell alone.
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

So lemme get this straight, you think Atomic/Fire Tanks should be left alone in PvP because people in PvE gear destroy everyone else in open world where there are 0 restrictions on stats?

Much sense. Wow logic. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Soul Dedicated Player

You seem to be mostly concerned with open world, where there's a slew of unresolved issues.
    But in actual PvP instances, where PvE gear, WM and AM are not in (full) effect, said powersets (Fire/Atomic) still benefit from unchecked healing. It is borderline impossible to face against them in certain situations.

What happened to "I will match the attitude I'm given"? Hypocrisy?

Or do you just not care anymore because you don't even play this game?
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'm not making fun of him. I'm making fun of the logic behind his argument. If he's offended he can speak for himself. When he does, I might apologize.

And how long are you going to keep playing moderator? You seem to get off seeing yourself act like you're the most level headed person in the room yet it doesn't really take much to trigger you. Especially when Clutch is involved.

Feel free to send a PM in response. I'm not derailing Brice's thread.
    • Like x 1
  15. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Souls starting an argument for no reason!? Say it aint so :eek:

In all seriousness though the dude quoted and took an attitude towards brice, even swore in his post. Shaw did match the attitude that was given to be fair. That's simply looking at things objectively (though doesn't make either post warranted), I couldn't really care less and perhaps you shouldn't either :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Oh look. Another pile-on somebody for having a differing opinion. Wouldn't have seen that coming...
    • Like x 2
  17. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I said both of their posts were unwarranted actually.

Nice to know you condone swearing at people on the public forums though!
    • Like x 1
  18. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Reading his post, he called something "crap" and said something should be "left the hell alone". All words available to say here since they weren't filtered and neither directed at Shaw so seems to me perhaps you're being a little to sensitive and falsely accusing him.
  19. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Not really falsely accusing him at all, if I tried to argue with you in that tone you'd probably report me and cry about it.

Can't cherry pick which people can/can't act that way superpatriot, letting your biases get in the way of better judgement once again.

Tut tut.
    • Like x 3
  20. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Sorry, not falling for your troll bait.