New PVP characters (Legends too?)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Phoenix Five, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Phoenix Five Active Player

Hey guys.

So what new pvp characters would you like to see?
    I was thinking about some Star Sapphires as playable characters.
    Example: Fatality / Carol Ferris / Harley Quinn / Catwoman <--- Star Sapphires <xD

Also... What about Titanic Trenton / Iron Kurtain / Captain Cruel?

Gentleman Ghost / Fire / Killer Frost / Tala / Witch Boy / Scarecrow / Poison Ivy / Mr. Freeze.

Plus --> King Shark. <--

Okay, what do you think?
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Anyone wanna tell him?
    • Like x 6
  3. Marek Committed Player

You mean the ... crap in one hand and wish in the other and see what fills up faster part??
    • Like x 3
  4. Myoxz Well-Known Player

It would be great. Unfortunately, there're more chances that scientists figure out how to do a teleporter for people than the devs put new Legends characters.
    • Like x 1
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

They’re never going to update Legends.

I begged for years to get Poison Ivy for Legends and she never came. I just ended up buying Injustice 2 to play her. I ended up paying 6 times as much as I would for a Legends character on the Marketplace and I did not regret it :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

I want Damian wayne Robin but i'm not gonna raise my hope up to be disappointed.
  7. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

If only they'd address PVP...A whole thread of issues was met with a (thanks for wasting your time)
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh, there once was a new legend character coming out, his name was Grodd. they stilll havent found the body to this day
    • Like x 2
  9. useless Well-Known Player

Did they change something with Lpve characters that you can buy in wt? Wanted to buy Fate but says 300mc...like most od them. Is that because i'm premium atm? Been legendary for 2 years, is that the reason?
  10. Phoenix Five Active Player

Well ain't that a pretty idea though.
    I bet y'all be as happy as I am if they'd include the Star Sapphires as playable characters.
    Nothing beats a pink hardlight construct puppy rolling around with emoji hearts. <3
    I'd pet that.
    • Like x 1
  11. Myoxz Well-Known Player

If you're premium (or f2p), you can only buy some characters. In order to be able to buy character from the WT vendor you must be legendary.
  12. bit.do/john832 New Player

Static Shock would be dope.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

Reverse Flash (no, no copy paste of Flash powers, Reverse Flash use negative speedforce, Flash possitive).

Martial arts (like Zod or Ursa)

powers:

- Shot in the heart (stealing opponent heart - supercharge or finisher)
    - Reverse army ( Reverse Flash runs out into portal and come back with 3 different Reverse Flash's from different points of time - 10 sec
    - Quick punch
    - Tornado (Reverse Flash runs around opponents and kick them)
    - Tornado hands

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Shimmering New Player

I'm, first of all, amazed that Cyborg isn't in legends yet. I don't really care and I know I wouldn't use him, like, ever, but it's still odd to see 37 different varieties of Batman and not one Cyborg. That out of the way, I'd mostly just be interested in more dual wield characters. I think dual wield is among the, if not the, best pvp weapon, due to its easy baits, reasonable damage, and lightning fast block breaks. I view NW as somewhat bland, which is why I stick to people like Kyle and Deathstroke. Love to get another dual wield option, especially since we have more than enough martial arts, brawling, modified MA/B, hand blast, and, frankly, 5 too many two handeds.

Afterthought: Brainiac would be cool. I think it's been long enough since he was the big bad in dcuo, and he could fulfill that need for another dual wield character, as well as the equally dire need for another superspeed character (I say this because he used DW and SS in some of the Raids.) He could even summon a couple of his "Brainiac Sparks" to do battle with him, and maybe he could use one of those aoe, damage over time attacks that Sparks sometimes do in area 51. Also a great idea because all the models I suggested are already in the game, meaning that, as far as I know, the devs could manage this without much difficulty. Ah, I can dream.
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I want more Legends characters, maps, and feats too. I've really started to enjoy my daily LPVE runs a lot. Playing the content at a decently appropriate power level, not just being able to skip/rush through areas, and actually mixing weapon and superpower attacks is a fun alternative to normal content.

And if people don't enjoy LPVE, then they don't have to play the new stuff (like they do now). Adding different ways to enjoy the game doesn't hurt or take away from anyone, but gives some another way to have fun. For example, I don't play Survival Mode, but I didn't want to stop it from coming back for those who enjoy that kind of play.
    • Like x 1
  16. slyvanman New Player

In 2017, Dectective Comics imented Scarecrow and Enchantrase into the Hall of Legends. Yet, they were not implemented into the game. I know you all have a lot on your plate with the game over all, but ignore the slightest portion of what's happening in the comic world and failing to implement that into the game, is what will turn new & old players away from the game. I feel you understand that, in the grand design of the game, or why els would you be adding new content that's attunded to that very perception? If end game content can reflect that, then, intuitively, so can Legends.
  17. slyvanman New Player

emmitted* And I'm not a new player fyi.
  18. Sean Wheeler New Player

My wishlist:
    *Adam Strange
    *Ambush Bug
    *Aqualad
    *Aquaman
    *Ares
    *Arisia Rrab
    *Artemis
    *Atom
    *Batgirl
    *Batman Who Laughs
    *Batwoman
    *Beast Boy
    *Black Canary
    *Black Lightning
    *Black Manta
    *Booster Gold
    *Bouncing Boy
    *Brainiac
    *Brainiac 5
    *Bumblebee
    *Captain Atom
    *Clayface
    *Cyborg
    *Deadshot
    *Deathstroke
    *Doctor Psycho
    *Doomsday
    *Elongated Man
    *Etrigan
    *Fire
    *Giganta
    *Gorilla Grodd
    *Hawkgirl
    *Hawkman
    *Jay Garrick
    *John Constantine
    *Johnny Quick
    *Jinx
    *Kid Flash
    *King Shark
    *Mammoth
    *Martian Manhunter
    *Mera
    *Metallo
    *Mister Freeze
    *Mister Mxyzptlk
    *Mon-El
    *Ocean Master
    *Owlman
    *Parasite
    *Penguin
    *Plastic Man
    *Platinum
    *Poison Ivy
    *Question
    *Raven
    *Ray
    *Red Death
    *Red Tornado
    *Reverse-Flash
    *Riddler
    *Saturn Girl
    *Scarecrow
    *Solomon Grundy
    *Specter
    *Starfire
    *Static
    *Superwoman
    *Swamp Thing
    *Trigon
    *Triplicate Girl
    *Ultra-Humanite
    *Ultraman
    *Vixen
    *Wildcat
    *Zatanna
    *And every DC Comics hero and villain who's not not already in Legends.
  19. Dom-Eon Dedicated Player

Psst, guy, you can't just come in here asking for PvP related characters/items/updates.

You gotta know how to sell it round these parts.....watch and learn.

Hey guys, gee golly, I just had the most splendid idea of legends PvP time capsules. Wouldn't that be something?
    • Like x 2
  20. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Legends Capsules!? OMG, that'd be like those old Capsule Toy Vending Machines!

Buy a capsule and get a random new Legends character? That'd be the first TC that I'd be at risk of spending a goodly amount of money on. I love listening to Sinestro, but I really would rather play as Arisia or Lyssa when grinding out Legends of Light, or someone other than Flash for Legends of Speed.
    • Like x 1