New power possibilities

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aeryn, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Aeryn New Player

Shadow - Control
    Water - Heal / Control
    Wind - Control
    Light - (like angelic holy beams of light etc) - Heal / Control
    Weapons - A power to summon weapons in a way that appear to strike or stun or pummel idk. - Control
    Particles - idk how to explain xD, You separate millions of particles(morphing i guess) of your body to manipulate and fight with, can easily be turned into blade attacks or stretch out combos. - Control / Healing / Defense
    Magician or Illusionist - Projection of images that does Damage - Control / Defense
    Portals - This would be a piece of work to do...
    Radiation or Poison or Acid- who doesnt wanna spew green burning liquids?! makes throwing up in public look badass. Control / Healing
    Sound or Music - i would sing someone to death. Control / Healing / Defense
    Weather or Storms - Self explanatory
    Miscellaneous Powers - Star, Gravity, Void, Lunar, Mirror.
    • Like x 2
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Not going to happen until the PS3 goes away...

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  3. Aeryn New Player

For PC only then xD
    • Like x 1
  4. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nooooo, I want some on PS4 too....

lol

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  5. Aeryn New Player

if only. :/
    • Like x 1
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wont happen until the PS3 is dropped. Wont be a PC exclusive because PC servers are about to merge with PS servers. So dont expect any new( good) powers until late 2016, early 2017
    • Like x 1
  7. Aeryn New Player

good as in mine are not? idk i got that vibe lol
  8. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

See my sig. I have a few ideas outlined for shadow/darkness as a tank
    • Like x 2
  9. Aeryn New Player

aha! i was hoping others would include Darkness / shadow
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Good as in your powers are good and munitions, atomic, and serums are not. I have been wanting shadow and water powers to come out for the longest but PS3 limitations ruined that. In fact there have been threads with full water powerset trees and full shadow powerset trees.
  11. Pixel Battery Well-Known Player

A lot of the mentioned powers are either existing (or the concept of it exists), or the Dev's have announced something similar, like for Particles it can be Atomic or Quantum, and Radiation and Gravity its within those 2 powers, or its stuff that Dev's have already shot down like Water.

Cool list though.
  12. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Several others and myself have been trying to push shadow and darkness. The link in my signature is to give people a rough idea for the potential and a rough idea for trees. It needed to include all of the shade's potential in warping, constructs, clones, etc. there is a ton of untapped potential in this power I believe. As there are with many of your ideas (I love water, wind and magician)
    • Like x 1
  13. Ruthgar Active Player

I would enjoy using the weather powerset.
    Another idea could be a mutation powerset that temporaty changes pieces of your body
  14. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Check the sig the top 2 powers are the most requested powers shadow and water
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Weather would be easily done after water powers are done.
  16. Menttallo Well-Known Player

A lot of people play on the ps3. If the DEVs got rid of it now then a lot of players would be gone. When more people start switching to PS4 then the ps3 will be dropped. Like it or not, you have to wait.
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea a big 19% as of last november still play on the PS3 that might have changed over the holidays, but it has to drop less than 5% inorder to drop the PS3.
  18. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Wasn't that already the case after Earth was implemented, like "no new power after Earth 'cause the ps3 can't handle it"?
  19. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nope!

IA ARMY
  20. HopeRagedWarsWillFearLove New Player

They should make a Black Lantern based on Void(emptiness)with shadow like constructs