New Power Gen Mods are stupid and disappointing.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by aortenruptur, May 21, 2016.

1. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Health 8.1 is weaker than 7.2 ?? :eek:
    What are the devs smoking? :mad:
    Is there a reason or explanation to this madness ??

Why would we choose any mods below 8.2 ??
    The thinking and the system are wrong.
    • Like x 1
  2. megamanzero Loyal Player

7.1 is weaker than 6.2 isn't it?
    • Like x 1
  3. Veritasum Loyal Player

Maybe you never got 7.3 mods, so why not use the 8.1? i understand it's a little weird, but it's something to do with the scaling. It was explained a long time ago and I don't remember exactly. Anyway, hardly something to make a fuss about. Just use what helps you.
    • Like x 1
  4. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Always look before you leap, and ALWAYS read before you over write. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

If someone wants to explain the stuff to me as well, I will like you more.
    • Like x 1
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

And here we go again... Meet you all next year in the 9.1 version of this thread!
    • Like x 5
  7. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Someone else already made a post about this.. This happens all the time the new base mods come out.... Working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  8. Supergirly Dedicated Player

What is different than previous mod levels is we never had VII Exp, and went right to VIII. Usually the Expert mods were better than the standard, till version 3.
    • Like x 1
  9. TestReporter Loyal Player

.1 mods will always suck, because those can drop "everywhere" by just killing a mob, thats how it always worked.
    • Like x 1
  10. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

anything with .3 is highest for per teir. Like 7.1 mods is higher than 6.1 mods, but 6.3 is higher than 7.1 mods, so you have to get 7.3 for a higher stat than a 6.3 mod.
    I have 7.3 mods which is highest for teir 7. I did a T8 duo and got a 8.1 mod which is lower than my 7.3. I have to get a 8.3 mod if I want higher stats than my 7.3
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the 8.3's are sweet.

if the .1's and .2's provide you with an increase use them til you get the best. if they dont delete them. ez pz.
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah.... the Math in this case is FUBAR.