New power Clayface inspired/Apache Chief

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Incineration Inferno, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Having animations where you can turn into the moving blob on the floor as an AOE pull/juggling mech, have hi. Be able to just have damage go through him and disappear/absorb, etc.

Battle take have him take a percentage of the incoming damaged absorbed and return that as damage.

Just a fun and very good tank power with Clayface I spires animations and an Elite Animated Clayface vendor gear style.

I would just like to see DLC's where we fight all the amazing villains and heros that we all know that we haven't really touched base on so far.

Being a percentage of Native American one of my favorite characters has always been Apache Chief and his powers/style.

Sorry rambling and not proof reading at all lol.

Thank you
  2. NcIon2029 New Player

Clayface was actually the inspiration for the original version of the earth power . There's some old videos showing it off from E3 from back in 08 or 09 I believe.
    • Like x 1
  3. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

There won't be any new powers.

The newest powers weren't worth the investment of time and resources vs how many people actually play them. On top of that, they'd have to commit to 3 new powers, not just 1, because this game has 3 Roles outside of DPS. So now they'd be stuck making 3 whole powers no-one will use instead of just 1.

Switch to Earth and have fun, because unfortunately this isn't happening.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

A few years back I think before the last wave of powers there was some talk about a stretchy tank power inspired by plastic man… it never came to fruition but I believe spytle showed interest in it