New power abilities

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dead13, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Let's imagine, what can we add to each power tree... Let's start!
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Oh one of my favorite things to do lol . I'll just do a few for my current powersets and due to the storm within my area my time is limited to really go into detail.

Mental DPS : Illusion assault supercharge 10k SC , Summon a copy of your character to help fight and defeat enemies the copy will use your current build.

Mental controller Role: Mental drain 5k SC : Form a mental leech to your target or targets draining power and giving it to you and or two group members with the lowest power bar increasing critical power, Magnitude,and power heal chance for a short time.

Nature Healer Role : Solar Radiance 10k SC : Place patches of spores and grass on the ground any allies and friendly NPCs will be healed and receive Healing over time for the duration they are standing in the patches.

Nature DPS Role : Chaotic Ancient Fury 10k SC, Summon poison bulbs that explode and release swarms of insects and Ancient viruses to massively damage your enemies and leave them unable to heal for a time.

I have more I will list two for each powerset all will vary depending on the effect the stronger ones will of course be 10ks and trying to give each powerset a new awesome SC.
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

Fire: Fire Breath - Like, seriously... WHY CAN'T WE SPIT FIRE?

Celestial: Ressurrect - Supercharge that instantly revives an ally while still on "revive queue".

Nature: Bloom - swarm the area with petals
    • Like x 1
  4. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Bloom already a nature power it the Chanelled healing power tht spreads out vines or roots.
  5. Ergotth Committed Player

Ok ok, just give it another name, but you get the idea. Plus I remember Poison Ivy have this neat move where she encases us in huge flowers, this animation could definitely be used.
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

......speed teleportation uppercut like Flash legend character. The Martial arts combo from Saint Walker legend character.
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Earth: Slam the floor sending fissures that shoot lava toward enemies

Roll a Boulder at enemies

Send a wave of sand at enemies

Cause a sandstorm

Let us cast totem at range